Nausea at 8 and 9 dpo, a sign??

MUMOF5

Now a mum of 6!
Reaction score
Hi ladies, am 9dpo today and since yesterday have felt pretty nauseous but not actually been sick. I'm not usually a sicky kind of person, however my son has been sick this morning, so wondering if there's a bug in the house?

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced nausea this early and gone on to get a bfp?? Xx

I felt small bits of nausea on 9dpo and 11 dpo on and off on those days, I'm sure it's due to the changing of hormones. GL!:flower:

i experienced the worst nausea on the nights of 1 and 2 dpo, around 3 am on the dot each time. i didnt believe i was pregnant so i didnt think anything of it. well i got a surprise bfp at 8 dpo so i didnt know nausea could come that early!

Nope, it was a sick bug :( xx

Sorry to hear that!! I came here because I'm 9DPO and since yesterday, I've been feeling queasy. Today, I have an awful migraine as well but all of my HPTs have popped up negative. I hope you get your BFP soon!!!!! :baby:

MUMOF5 - Feeling any better today?? I hope your other kiddos aren't catching it too! That can be such a nightmare when everyone is sick at once. We still have a few days to go! FX we both get our BFP's this weekend.

MUMOF5 - Feeling any better today?? I hope your other kiddos aren't catching it too! That can be such a nightmare when everyone is sick at once. We still have a few days to go! FX we both get our BFP's this weekend.

Ah thank you, unfortunately we did all get it, it's been a rough couple of days, it was some seriously potent bug. Hopefully they will all be well enough to eat their Easter eggs at the weekend. I'm doubtful for my bfp, cramping and cervix is low, feel like AF is not far away. Fingers crossed for you. Xx

I felt nauseous last month, swore it was super early morning sickness. NOPE! The things we imagine when we desperately want to be pregnant! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->