nausea bands

cl2010

Reaction score
just recived mine trying them out so far so gd still der but very mild has anyone used these?

Haven't taken mine off since 5 weeks and I could definitely tell the difference when I tried without them for a day. I'm nearly 13 weeks now an theyre not as helpful now the nausea is stronger x

I received my seaband mama ones! And haven't taken them off since my nausea was so bad I've been signed off work for three weeks!! Due to working in a supermarket and being sick! But since wearing them I haven't taken them off at all wear them to bed at night and all day even while showering there washable! And I haven't been sick once! Only had a bery very mild wave of nausea but nothing like I had! And I'm able to eat again (baring in mind I could possibly be carrying twins, so double the hormones etc) good luck! Xx

Most people have them in the wrong place, make sure you wear them further down your arm, about the point you would check for a pulse.

I wore these, they were the only thing that got me feeling like a normal human again. They were a lifesaver for me in first tri.

Haven't helped me at all. The pills from the Dr have though thankfully x

I didnt wear it to bed n woke up feeling bleurghh so hopefully will help in the nxt hr lol

It is either a freaky good day for me or these are AMAZING!bought mine from Boots this morning and thanks to 'Lozzy21' i am now wearing them on the right place- I have managed to make dinner for my kids without gagging! I am so pleased with them!

I am feeling amazing
!! Few spurts of nausea but not as raw as last few days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->