Nausea in middle of night? Burning boobs?

starbelly

Reaction score
hi!

i'm back after a little while away, wondering if i could be pregnant again. i'm so tempted to test in case i could get an early positive. i *think* i'm about 10 DPO, just going off my period tracker app - no temping. it's not uncommon for me to have awful PMS symptoms so i've been wary to think anything (thought it's hard to when i know we had unprotected sex at a time when i was likely fertile!). however, i've been very bloated (kinda normal for me leading up to period), but getting lots of cramps, that heavy warm feeling - just like period should be starting way sooner, but these symptoms started several days ago and i'm not supposed to have a period for another five days.

one of the main things that is making me feel different is that i have been very very irritable (not just depression which i usually get around period), very off and on weepy over NOTHING, my husband can't do anything right, just kind of feel on an emotional rollercoaster. This has been for the past few days.

OH and my boobs are killing me (again, so freaking hard bc i usually get swollen and sore boobs before period) but they are just extra this month. constantly full and hurting.

AND THEN last night, at like 2 am, I woke up and was having cramps and just an "ugh" feeling in my stomach, my boobs felt really tight and almost like a burning sensation? and I had an intense wave of nausea - so bad as to where I woke my husband up and made him go get me a bowl. I often feel sick to my stomach around my period, but never like I am literally having to take deep breaths so I don't throw up - like my stomach was in knots. Didn't throw up, but it scared me and all this is making me want to test!

So questions, do any of these sound familiar with you guys? AND if anyone has gotten an early BFP, have you ever gotten them on the cheap dollar store tests? Since it's so early, I don't want to spend the money on the expensive ones...but if there's a chance the cheap ones could show something I might go grab some :shock:

Ugh, I broke down and tested yesterday and then today. BFNs. I think I am 12 DPO? but not sure. I think it could be taking longer to implant? I've read a million stories of people not getting BFPs until 14 dpo- and onward, it's just crazy to believe that something can be so stark white and then have a line a day later! it's so discouraging!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->