Nausea only lasted for a week- is this ok?

hopeful_ttc

Reaction score
just curious if anyone else only had nausea for a short amount of time. My nausea was pretty bad since Christmas eve (12/24) but I woke up today feeling almost normal(1-3)! I hope this is okay. I'm not bleeding and no cramps. Could it be that I may have lucked out and only had a week of nausea? I hope that's all it means! I never actually threw up. And once I ate, I always felt somewhat better. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :flower:

Yeah symptoms come and go. Everyones different. Theres no point comparing yourself to anyone because nobody is the same. I felt really down and sick at the start. It settled gradually and was gone by about 16 weeks. I was only sick once though. Im not good at being sick. I hate it and fight it lol. Just be glad your not suffering at the min. Enjoy feeling good because pregnancy is a long process and theres loads of aches and pains and changes to come
Although its mainly exciting planning for your new arrival. Enjoy hun xx

Nixm shared on my post that this is the time when placenta is forming and starting to pick up, which results in less symptoms.

Here is an old post I found about it as well -> https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/750831-does-placenta-take-over.html

I never experienced any nausea in my entire pregnancy! It was awesome !

I hope it's ok lol. Mine didn't even last a full week. It started Tuesday and then again last night. My ms seems to hit at night and when I'm sleeping. A couple small twinges during the day but I don't lose my appetite when that happens. Guess everyone reacts to the hormones differently.

thats wierd we are the same i started christmas eve and now faded still a little sick but not 2 bad i am 6weeks 6 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->