Nauseous, dizzy, shakey, lightheaded...

cookette

Reaction score
Mesa is almost 5 months, and this just started last week. I make sure to eat a LOT and often; complex carbs, mini meals throughout the day, etc. Have even tried soda/simple sugars when this starts. Lasts for hours and comes and goes multiple times in a day. Im chugging water and my urine is clear. Blood pressure has been fine.

Exclusively BF, period has not returned yet, if that matters.

Help ladies! Im miserable! Whats going on!?

I have never heard of this, since you know you are eating well and it's not BP or blood sugar...

Is there a lactation consultant you could contact or even your doctor? (I have found LCs know waaaay more about BF'ing related things than doctors)

How are your hormones? Has AF come back? Is there a chance you could be pregnant?

Are your breasts sore? Is there any chance you have mastitis or an infection?

No period yet. I called my Dr and he just wants me to eat more and watch my BP. I swear, if I eat anymore, I will bloat up and roll away.

No AF yet. I guess theres always a "chance" of pregnancy but HIGHLY unlikely. No breast soreness, no symptoms like when I was pg with Mesa...

Maybe try eating more proteins/fats that will stick around longer, and are less likely to cause you to gain weight. Are you maintaining your weight? If you were losing I could see it being maybe not enough food, but aside from the first month or so, I didn't have much of an appetite increase when I was BF'ing.

You are getting close to that 6 month mark were fertility is more likely, but you are right "catching the first egg" is hard enough, even if you are trying

I've been experiencing nausea and lightheadedness for about 2 weeks now. I've got the the ER the lightheadness got so bad. They tested everything and everything came back normal. Thyroid, hemoglobin, and what not.

I talked to my OB and he said the first things that come to mind when you ask about lightheartedness and nausea are pregnancy. But I haven't tested yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->