Nearly 29w and feel really poorly :(

maisie78

Mum
Reaction score
I had a lot of nausea in first tri although was never actually sick. Apart from hip and pelvic pain I have felt really well in myself since around 14 weeks but then last night and today I feel really ill again. Can't put my finger on it but just nauseous and generally lethargic. I haven't eaten anything that could have caused it so am assuming it's just that everything is getting a bit squashed in there.

Oh is worrying though and keeps saying I should contact the midwife or Dr but I'm not sure what to say other than I just don't feel well. Baby is moving around so not worried about that. Has anyone found that they have had nausea return in third tri? I just don't know what to do for the best.

Hi Maisie,

I am still in 2nd tri, but noticed mine has come back on random days in the last few weeks. I have taken diclegis throughout and have felt sick every time I tried to go below 2 tablets per day, but for a long time that was doing the trick. Recently I have had some really queasy afternoons that have lifted if I took an extra tablet. I took it that I was just getting some kind of flood of hormones on that day that made it worse.

If you are concerned, call your dr or midwife just in case- they expect us to call!

Feel better :)

I think its quite common for morning sickness to come back in 3rd tri. I've seen several posts about it on here over the last month or so. It returned for me roughly around 33 weeks for a couple of weeks and then settled again.
Hope it settles for you soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->