nearly 7 months in,

kimmym

Reaction score
And OH finally realized how needy for affection pregnancy makes me. :haha:
its nice.i didnt realize myself what a difference a few extra hugs and 'i love you's would make.
i havent felt this content for a while,and feel a lot less overwhelmed,nervous,and insecure.

Awwww, that's cool - hugs are the best!

I think the lightbulb went on for my OH today as well as hes been much more cuddly and lovey and telling me how beautiful I am all day.....

Although it might have been sheer terror trying to avoid another "supermarket incident"
Earlier today we were popping through tesco and I saw a really nice dress and sort of stopped to stare at it. "Get it if you like it darling" says OH, ever the gentlemen on payday. So I waddle over to the dress and have a feel, suddenly I see myself in the mirror to the stand, in all my pregnancy glory (blotchy skin, bad hair, black eyes, peely skin, massive bump & visible belly button) and just burst into tears "BUT ILL JUST LOOK LIKE A FAT MESS" and actually cannot stop crying.
OH is looking at me and looking around and looking like his world has ended, trying to desperately hug and shush me at the same time while trying not to knock me over with the full basket hes holding.

Im glad I can look back and laugh...

I think the lightbulb went on for my OH today as well as hes been much more cuddly and lovey and telling me how beautiful I am all day.....

Although it might have been sheer terror trying to avoid another "supermarket incident"
Earlier today we were popping through tesco and I saw a really nice dress and sort of stopped to stare at it. "Get it if you like it darling" says OH, ever the gentlemen on payday. So I waddle over to the dress and have a feel, suddenly I see myself in the mirror to the stand, in all my pregnancy glory (blotchy skin, bad hair, black eyes, peely skin, massive bump & visible belly button) and just burst into tears "BUT ILL JUST LOOK LIKE A FAT MESS" and actually cannot stop crying.
OH is looking at me and looking around and looking like his world has ended, trying to desperately hug and shush me at the same time while trying not to knock me over with the full basket hes holding.

Im glad I can look back and laugh...

Oh gosh.OH has had to deal with many moments like these.
he took me shopping for my birthday last week because whenever we go somewhere where i have to dress up and look nice i get extremely frustrated with the clothes i have.
after looking around at all the things non-pregnant me would have loved i tearfully explained its not really my clothes its me being fat that frustrates me.and of course he was like "who said youre fat?"
*looks down at belly* wellllll its not exactly a well kept secret :p
i used to be able to look back and laugh but now not so much.lol ecspecially when it has to do with OH and how hard he tries to make me happy yet i still end up upset,,,which is whu i'm glad hes choosing his words so carefully now x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->