nearly a year and decided....

RedRose19

Pregnant with baby 5!
Reaction score
its nearly been a year since i lost my poor bubba at 12 weeks :cry::cry:

and ive decided instead of sitting around and making my self feel depressed etc that im going to go out and spend the day with oh... but also....

im getting a tattoo of a sleeping angel :cry: i feel like it will make it a positive day and oh says he thinks its a great idea.. tho im not sure where to have it.. or what style to have.. :wacko: i want something small and.. "peaceful" looking about it... i think im gonna go for a baby sleeing with wings around it :cloud9:
also some where i can see it :) i was thinking my hand or wrist

anyone else get tattoos for there angels or thinking of doing this? i would love to hear what they look like :hugs::hugs:

I am thinking of the one I have attached - hope it worked. It is the Faerie of Pure Happiness - I would have her with dark hair as both of us are dark haired - not sure where I would like to position it.

As I'm ttcing I think I might wait a bit before I have it done.

Hope you find the right tattoo for you

hx

Attachments

• new faerie.jpg
    new faerie.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 2
awww what a great idea hun! on your wrist is a good place, or your angel or hip...cant wait to see what it looks like!!
i have 6 tattoos but the one on my hip i have the date of our first loss and im getting the date of our second one on there soon!

Attachments

• n562093267_2565364_5224214.jpg
    n562093267_2565364_5224214.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 9
I have a sleeping angel on my wrist. Me and oh got the same one in the same place. It's on the wrists that we hold hands so the tattoo is always connected to each other. Wen I get home I will put a pic up. We nearly had words too but went against it as we thought we wud have to explain to people wen they saw it. This way just me and oh knows what it means, and of course our friends.

awww all your tattoos sound so sweet...

oh wants to get foot prints on his chest .. like baby size ones :)ive not made up my mind what style yet.. i might just go in and say.. do they have any ideas... and explain its for a memorial so they know to make it look peaceful looking if that makes any sense..

One thing they did say was the size, we had to have it slightly bigger than original cos after the ink has settled it may blur slightly if u know what I mean. If it's a delicate design.

yeh i was hoping for maybe a small baby sleeping with its wings around it or something...

This is the one me and oh had. Hope you like it. Means a lot to us. As we link hands (we always walk the same side of each other, feels odd the other way round! lol) the tattoos touch each other.

Attachments

• IMG_0054.jpg
    IMG_0054.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 12
We look a bit shiny cos we just had them done, and we had just applied the after care cream!

I wanted to get a tattoo for our angel but I havent exactly figured out what yet. Your ideas are so beautiful! xx

awww thanks so much, i actually sore that pic online but when i went to press on it it said expired page or something.. i would love something like that.. its beautiful... :hugs:

Ahh, I may still have a link on my pc with the pic. If you want I cud check see if it still works?

I am on my phone at the mo.

He cudnt add shading as said it wud ruin the design. It was oh first tattoo and he was pooing himself!! Lol. But he enjoyed it in the end.

We found another bigger design of a tribal type design of an angel. I thought we cud split it in half and have one side each.

Wen I get back on I'll see if that's still saved on pc, as we thought that was beautiful as well if you want something larger.

this is the baby angel.

https://nohge4.deviantart.com/art/Angel-Tattoo-55794336

and this is the tribal type design. if you can imagine a line going through the middle along the long slim line. when they are split apart till looks like a cool tatt, then when they are together it forms a beautiful design.

https://www.religioustattoos.net/Other_Tattoos/Angel/angel_25.php

just my ideas.

Attachments

• angel.jpg
    angel.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 32
  • angel_25.jpg
    angel_25.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 0
thanks so much hun... made me all emotional to see the little angel.. :cry: im hoping to have it on my hand so i can see my angel when ever i want :)

Yer we thought bout that but got told that any good respected tattoised will not tattoo the face or hand!!

They do not want to be liable for unemployment!!

Employers may be put off from employing if you have visable tatts.

They will though if u have existing ones.

If you google why can't I have my hand tattooed there are pages of it.

Also I know you don't want to ever forgot, neither do I or think I will but you have to think about employment and having to explain if asked to every tom dick n harry why you have it on you hand and y you chose it there.

Good luck with the tatoo hun, I think its a lovely idea.

I loved the pic of yours wanabamummy, brought a tear to my eye!

xxx

This is the one me and oh had. Hope you like it. Means a lot to us. As we link hands (we always walk the same side of each other, feels odd the other way round! lol) the tattoos touch each other.

That's the exact one I was goin to get! Weird! I got this one 5 days ago, it's from the 'Love you forever' kids book that says 'I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living my baby you'll be', but I changed 'baby' to 'babies' for my 2 angels. It's across my foot, and the brown dot above the comma is a freckle that got in the way!

https://i50.tinypic.com/k01xqf.jpg

https://i49.tinypic.com/344cbj6.jpg

https://i45.tinypic.com/ushg4.jpg

Just wanted to add, I have over 20 tattoos, and my tattoist refuses to tattoo my hand (I have a star on it I got somewhere else, he was not amused!). I regret getting it now, even tho it's tiny, the size of 5p, because I can't hide it.

Lizzie, your tattoo is gorgeous! I love that story. The episode of Friends came on where Joey reads it to baby Emma for her birthday just after we lost Charlie - my god i was a wreck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->