Nearly positive opk and a .2 bbt rise 2 days before af?

keepfaith17

Reaction score
Had the urge to poas this morning and got a dark opk. I know I ovulated around cd11 and confirmed on cd16 by ultrasound since they could see the corpus leteum. I used a few opk last weekend and they were negative. The past 2 days my bbt temp has been 98.4 this morning went up to 98.6, by my chart last month on cd 25 it dropped .4 degrees like normal before af to arrive.

I know shouldnt have used a opk since you can have a lh surge right before ad even though I do not understand fully how though hat happens. It's just weird because in past cycles it's never been so dark close to af.

Opk picture

Attachments

• 20180302_070413.jpg
    20180302_070413.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 9
An LH surge right before AF is normal, like you said, but if your temp is going up instead of dropping to prepare for the witch's arrival, I'd say you should
:test:

:)

thats what im thinking but im going to hold off at least unltil tomorrow because i want to check BBT tomorrow morning to be sure of a definite rise before i head to the store for my normal Saturday grocery run and pick up some HPT too. AF has made her arrival so mant times i kinda had given up this month, and felt "out" all month but now its a "who knows and curious" feeling Lol

fx for a :bfp:

things different this cycle has been:

cramping at 7dpo then "crotch lightning" that evening 1x
smallest bits of pink CM on 8dpo only noticeable when checked cervix (also hadn't baby danced in 2 days so pink cm didnt come from that)
nipples have been off and on sore ( not too extremely weird)
haven't been cramping my normal 3 to 4 adys before AF

Oh gosh, pink on 8dpo? That sounds like implantation spotting!!! I felt "out" on the cycle I conceived DS, too. The only reason I even tested was because I went to visit my mom and she casually told me, "You're pregnant, you know!" I tested the next morning and had my BFP.

I am super excited for you! Keep me posted! :)

Our # year old daughter also had " the fish Dream" lol a few weeks ago

got to love old wives tales

every month i hold on to the tiniest bit of hope.

What's the fish dream?

an old wives tale that if you or someone near you dreams of fish or swimming fish it means conception and pregnancy to someone you know or yourself

I'd never heard that before! That's a fun one. :)

My temp ended up staying at 98.6 yesterday, this morning it was 98.7 so I took a test.
These pictures wre all within the window time because if you zoom in you can tell how wet the "sample" circle is.
Possible faint BFP!?

Attachments

• 20180304_061914.jpg
    20180304_061914.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 20180304_061904.jpg
    20180304_061904.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 13
YES!!! I would call that a positive!!!

Picture

Attachments

• 20180305_052925.jpg
    20180305_052925.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 13
Amazing BFPs. Congrats. I’ll be looking out for fish dreams

Amazing BFPs. Congrats. I’ll be looking out for fish dreams

while my daughter had the fish dream a few weeks ago i noticed that with my self i have been having very real and vivid dreams ( mostly nightmares) from about 6-7dpo. 1 of those dreams i was the one swimming in the ocean, but never had any conception or dreams of doing a pregnancy test etc like some people have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->