Need a buddy :) Cycle day 12 now***

babypeanut25

mama of 2 boys and 1 princess
Reaction score
So I'm cycle day 3, smack in the middle of AF. Should be done in 2 or so days. FF says I should O between cycle day 16 and 22. Going to jump hubby starting cycle day 10 :D and will start my OPKs cycle day 16.

Hello! I'm cycle day 4. :) hoping November is our month!!!

Hi! Today is CD6 for me; just finished with AF. How long have you girls been TTC? This will be my 6th month and I am getting extremely impatient.

I'm only new to TTC. I went off the pill in August and wanted to TTC. DH wasn't ready and finally agreed to TTC late in my last cycle (after o day). So this is put official first TTC cycle. Hoping it doesn't take awhile as DH works Away two weeks at A time and is home one week. He not being here could easily push us TTC for months as he wod often miss my fertile time. I'm hoping he is home for o day this month.

Last month we were both sick around O time so missed it. This will be our second month. I'm really hoping it works but have my doubts. My cycles are all over the place as I'm still nursing my 16 month old.

I am on CD6 and this will be my 6th month TTC our first. Hopeful that this will be our month. It gets harder and harder to see a BFN

hi... am on cd 2:))) hoping nov is our month.. ttc our first one:) good luck to all of you:happydance::hugs:

:hi: CD 5 over here!!! second month TTC, irregular cycle and provera this month just to see AF. Hoping and Praying to O this month!!!! This wait to start baby making is killing me hahaha!!!!:haha::haha:

How is everyone doing?? I still have approx 9 days till I "O" but started BDing already haha.

Ugh waiting to O is just as frustrating as the TWW!!

CD12.....6 days to expected ovulation here. Fell asleep last night so no bd. Going to use preseed this cycle for bd. Excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->