need a buddy!!!

BrookieG

Mummy to Ollie
Reaction score
hey girlies, i need a ttc buddy!!! I lost my baby G in april and after being made to wait 5 months (due to a molar pregnancy) am back on the band wagon of baby making!! my cycles are different every month since my d&c but last one was a 32 day cycle im on day 4 at the moment! This is my second cycle of ttc please someone be my buddy!!!!! xx

hi i'll be your buddy this is my second cycle after a mc too.
x

aww fabby hun!!! sorry for your loss...are you charting or temping or anything?? ive just been trying to chart my cycles and kinda :sex: all the time lol hubby doesnt want to "kill the romance by putting a date in my diary to :sex:" lol xx

just got a BBT thermometer and some OPK's today starting tommorrow i will be temping and charting on FF. have you got an account there it makes it much more simple. i was really excited because i only oreded them yesterday! even though I'm only cd2 I'm excited now i feel im doing something! x

lol i have looked at all the girl's charts and still dont understand any of them!! lol im hopeless when it comes to things like that...my hubby is a pain when it comes to it n says he's really against temping n that....methinks its all a plan to get some every day lol x

good plan if you do want to look at temping or opk's or other signs of ovlation www.fertilityfriend is brilliant it explains it all in mini lessons. temping your hubby would have to know about because you have to do it as soon as you wake up but he wouldnt need to know about you poas!

lol yeah n im the worlds worst at keeping secrets lol im scared to buy hpt coz i think ill become addicted!!!! lol thanks for the web link hun!!!! do you have a ttc journal??? x

yes poas is addictive try not to do it until your late (not that i can talk i peed on like 4 sticks this month 2 before i was due on!) but when it's an ovulation test i think it's okay to get addicted since you have to do quite a few normally before a positive. i havent got a journal though I'm thinking about starting one hmmm. do you?

yeah but its pants lol its just Brooke's journal...i think or Brooke's Diary one of the two...lol ive not written much in it though tbh lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->