need a chat girls :(

fulltimemum

Reaction score
girls i think dainton and millie hate me they dont seem to come near me since nicole has been born .and i fel really down about it.marks mam said she will have nicole over night from on the moring till next day but i duno hwat to do i have not been pushing kids out coz nicole just sleeps eats and poos we dont hear from her .but i really really really feel like my bond with dainton and millie has gone in a puff of smoke could it be baby blues .:cry::cry::cry::cry:

girls i think dainton and millie hate me they dont seem to come near me since nicole has been born .and i fel really down about it.marks mam said she will have nicole over night from on the moring till next day but i duno hwat to do i have not been pushing kids out coz nicole just sleeps eats and poos we dont hear from her .but i really really really feel like my bond with dainton and millie has gone in a puff of smoke could it be baby blues .

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: oh sweetie i have no advice really as i'm an only child and maddi is our first, though i no kids can be jealous when a new sibling comes along.

sounds to me like your suffering some baby blues, don't be so harsh on your self, your children love and adore you, why not doing something just with dainton and millie, even if its just something at home, as you're still recovering too

big :hug: :hug: x x x

marks mam said she will take nicole on the moring and bring her back next day .so was gona take the kids to soft play or summit what do you think xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs:to you hun. It could be the fact they got a new person in the house...Is there a chance Mark could look after Nicole for a couple of hours one afternoon and you do something with the other 2?? Like painting or making a cake or just watching a DVD together. It must be very hard when they so little too. It could be how you are feeling too hun...Baby blues are hard to deal with...:hugs:

yeah i agree with princess_bump maybe just do some painting or something with dainton and millie whilst nicole is sleeping but nothing to much because your still recovering, take it easy hun and dont be hard on yourself you havent done anything wrong its just the way they are reacting so someone new being in your house

Big hugs

Lou
xxx

think that sounds wonderful honey, though you take care too :hugs: what a lovely mum you are :hugs: x

hi marks mam said that she will have nicole pick her up on the mroing and bring her back the next moring so i can take kids out to soft play or summit

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Wish I had some advice to offer you hun - just wanted to send my love.

hi marks mam said that she will have nicole pick her up on the mroing and bring her back the next moring so i can take kids out to soft play or summit

that sounds like a good plan hun...We were talking to Dan about baby and he always goes to Macs when I am at work on a sat..well he was saying now I don't work sats anymore we will all have to go. when I said you will still be able to go with Daddy on your own and Mummy will stay home with baby his whole face lit up!!!They might just feel they want you to themselves a bit..It's a big change to them too and they are prob still adjusting aswell

thanks girls just so needed a chat with yous xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

shud i take marks mum up on her offer to have nicole for the day and night?and have a milie and dainton day xxxxxxxxxxx

If you're comfortable with it, then go for it. It will do you aload of good! Enjoy your day with your other two babies :happydance:

i completely agree with toria, as long as you feel happy, then i would say do it. when maddi was born i left her with my mum, we do regularly, its wonderful for time with my OH, enjoy your time with your babies honey x

princess bump how old was maddi when your mum had her

marks mum had millie when she was a week old the time with mark was great i loved having a good night with him xxxxxxxxx

if she's willing to have her, I'd definitely take her up on it! If my Mum offered to have Alasdair overnight I'd be there like a shot! Have a great time with your other 2.

they dont hate you sweetie. They are probs in awe of their new sister and don't know how to act. let marks mum have nicole and make them two feel extra special :D
xx

Maybe doing something with them without nicoles a good idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"