Need a first boy name for Israel

Guppy051708

2 by Sea 2 by Land
Reaction score
Im digging the name Israel for the middle name (for a boy), however, I havn't seen anything i really love that goes well with it. Lucas Israel sounds sweet, but i feel like Lucas is such a generic common name, so thats why im put off. My boys names are Elliot Nehemiah and Isaiah Joseph, just to get an idea. They dont have to be biblical first names though, especially with a strong biblical name of Israel, but just wanted to put that out there. I like names that are different but not too crazy. I prefer not to use a common name. Im in the USA, so take that into consideration with popularity of names, please :flower:

Aaron Israel
Jonah Israel
Noam Israel
Adam Israel
Tobias Israel

Don't know how popular they are where you are but I think they all go well with Israel and your other boys' names.

I'm not good with names, but when I saw your title I thought right away of Ben like the pastry chef Ron Ben-Israel of Sweet Genius! :)

all excellent choices! Thanks girls.

What do yall think of Levi Israel? Does that sound funny?

I'm not good with names, but when I saw your title I thought right away of Ben like the pastry chef Ron Ben-Israel of Sweet Genius! :)

Thats interesting you say that bc i was thinking about a friend that moved away last yr. She named her baby boy Beniah Israel! It does sound great, but i dont want to "steal" it :blush:

all excellent choices! Thanks girls.

What do yall think of Levi Israel? Does that sound funny?

Thats interesting you say that bc i was thinking about a friend that moved away last yr. She named her baby boy Beniah Israel! It does sound great, but i dont want to "steal" it :blush:

Oh LOL!!! I have no problem with that! I'm naming my baby girl the same name as a friend who lives far away from us. It's not like we can hang out all the time. I guess it depends what relationship you have with your friend. i like Beniah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->