Need a girls name!!!

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
I'm at a loss for a girls name. We have a boys name picked already. But no clue for a girl. We already have 2 kids. DS named Noah, and DD named Isla.

I like the name Brielle, and Quinn.
But not sold on it. Soooooo stuck on ideas.

Anyone have suggestions? We like old fashioned names. Also biblical. But open to anything.

Thank you ladies:)

I think naming our daughter was hard for us. for ever I liked the name Lillian but when I actually found out it was a girl I changed my mind and was dead set on Ava. my dh on the other hand was dead set on Avery so me being oh so smart decided to spell her name differently and her name is Avarie Jaylynn. this way we still call her Ava as a nick name....a compromise. this time around it is another boy, we have 2 already, but if it had been a girl I was set on Allyson Joy. Good luck on a pick a name I know how hard it is!!!

Love Quinn.

Eve or Evangeline (nn Evie)
Phoebe
Delilah (Lilah for short)
Rebekah
Sophia
Faith
Hope

Thank you ladies! I love all the suggestions! Right now DH & I have narrowed down a few choices, and one of the names in the lead is Lillian.
Thoughts?

Lillian is lovely, was considering Lilliana myself as Lillian was my great grandmothers name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->