Need a middle name for Abigail

Thanks! Love having an opinion from an Abigail! Do you prefer to be called Abigail or Abby?

I vote for ...

Abigail Elizabeth
Abigail Isidora
Abigail Mireille

:bunny:

Thanks! Keep the opinions coming. Eventually I'll narrow down the list with DH and maybe post a poll.

(And after all this obsessing we will probably conceive a boy! :rofl:)

Abigail is a name on our list of girls' names...we'd probably generally call her Abi if we go with it (if bubs is a girl!)

Chloe and Mia are also names on our list...and I think they both work well with Abigail. Chloe is near the top of our list of names (although a did have a childhood cat called Chloe, so might be weird calling my child that!)

I love the name Belle but it belongs to a dog I know :haha: So I totally get that.

Abigail is such a lovely name. Do you think it's too popular?? My mom's name is Gail so it has some personal meaning to me.

I adore Abigail Elise.

I also like:

Abigail Brigid
Abigail Claire
Abigail Elizabeth

They seem to have a nice flow to them, and plus when you yell them out they go good together :haha:

I dont think Abigail is too popular...not on this side of the pond anyway...

I adore Abigail Elise.

I also like:

Abigail Brigid
Abigail Claire
Abigail Elizabeth

They seem to have a nice flow to them, and plus when you yell them out they go good together :haha:

:rofl:

I'm Abigail Marie but prefer to be called Abi.

My favourite from your list is Abigail Mia

Oooh, this is a nice idea. How many syllables has your last name got in it?

I'm leaning towards the 1 syllable names from your list like Joy and Claire but that's because of the pattern it makes when you say it and because your daughter has Grace as her middle name, so 1 syllable.

My daughter is Olivia May. I was worried about the first name being too popular but then I just knew it was right and figured who cares, she will be the only one to us.

My middle name is Kay. Other suggestions for you, Jane, Kate, Rose?

Also like Abi for short.

I think mini matata #2 is :blue:~ :haha:

Congratulations~!!! Just saw your ticker! :hugs:

My 3 favourites:

Abigail Charlotte
Abigail Joy
Abigail Juliette

:)

Abigail Sophia is my favorite off of your list. I also like Abigail Rose, which is not on your list.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"