need a pair of eyes

Lavender628

Reaction score
hey lovely ladies!! just need an opinion.. im late on my ovulation this month im on cd27. i did an opk and it looks to me that it could be positive but not sure.. i want to know your opinion see if im probably gonna ovulate tomorrow or friday. thanks in advance :hugs:

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 20
thats looks pretty close to me...start bd'ing

Looks good my thread I posted is totally ignored here
I feel left out

sunflower post pic here we'll take a look :)
so many posts on this forum I always get ignored LOL :(

It looks like your test is almost there - I bet tomorrow it'll be positive. Or test again tonight to see if it's gotten any darker. Good luck! xo

:thumbup:Trust me i know how u feel sunflower post it up here ill be more than happy to look at it

Looks pretty postive too me.....You might just have too light some candles tonight ;)

lol i might just do that. im getting the urge to poas again i wanna see if it got darker. so do you think that with this pic im probably going to ovulate tomorrow or friday? and thanks everyone for the responses!! :hugs: :hugs:

:flower:hi but i just took a look at thread and i would say nearly pos as the result line has to be darker than the control but deffo get bd best chance have them soliders there an waiting for miss eggie:happydance:

yay! i got my + opk today!!! FX BD on CD5,7,10,11,13 and tonight is CD14 FX :thumbup:

thats great moose!!! thanks girls! im a little bummed tho now.. me being a poas addict decided to test again but now this time my test is lighter than this morning.. idk why would it change. :nope:

Attachments

• errr.jpg
    errr.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 5
:flower: hey just saw that but maybe that you has drank alot and is very diluted so don,t worry just check in 3/4 hours but try not to drink lots or if you do little sips G/LX:thumbup:

well i was trying to hold atleast 4 hrs before i tested :nope: im going to test later on today so i pray i get a + opk. thank you all for your replies :hugs:

any updates lavender? the first one was def positive did you get to BD ? maybe its lighter b/c surge over and ovulating ? GL:thumbup:

no i wasnt able to :( i fell asleep as soon as i got home and once i knock out there is no way of waking me up lol. but since yesterday ive taken about 3 more opks lol im obsessed now and they all have been an almost but definitely not positive. today im feeling extreme dizziness that when i look up or down i literally feel like im gonna fall down ugh sucks!, also warning (tmi) when i went to pee and cleaned myself i noticed a big blob of clear yellow goop that looked like buggers yuck! so idk maybe these are signs of ovulation?? i have a gyn appt later on today you think he can do something for me today or maybe bloodwork? this is driving me nuts every month i go through this lol

hey lavender/ hope you got answers to all ya ques and really hope that you asked as i know myself i say to mam that im gonna ask this im gonna ask that then i get tongue tied and don,t ask anything so im no better off untill i started to ask questions [reguarding other things not ttc] but at the same time i had the courage to ask in the end good luck hope appp went wellxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->