Need advice for the big night! :-)

jennifer

Reaction score
Hi everyone! :)

I found this site and I was hoping to get your advice.

My boyfriend and I are going to be united at a commitment
ceremony in the Bahamas next month, and we'll be there 3 weeks. .. I'm a virgin, and we decided that we'll start TTC the same night of our ceremony.

In your opinion, is there anything wrong with TTC on the same night of the
big day? And when I'm a virgin?

Also, my boyfriend is very very healthy, so, would it be good if we BD 4 or 5 times a day to make certain?

I would appreciate your feelings on this. And I have lots of other questions.

Thanks!

Jennifer

I'm not in the mood to tiptoe around liars & playground behaviour!

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/..._Dw77Mvsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081124064501AA4nRe5

Quote:
Intimacy question for the women?

How would you feel about your man loving to have intercourse with you every day?

Would you consider him a burden if he wanted intercourse with you everyday? Or would you love it if he wanted it with you every day?

P.S. .. I'm asking because I love it with my man at least once a day ( sometimes more ), but most women I talk to say that they can't stand when guys want it every day

9 months ago

Yes your PROFILE email address matches your BabyandBump registered details!

Before I put you in the rubbish :winkwink: could you enlighten me why people like you make up such stories - is life truely that sad? :haha:

Wobbles, I don't know if its the case, so please pardon me if I am wrong.

But since I read this thread, I couldn't help thinking it was a man posting, wanting women to give details about sex and bedding and also bedding older men.

Someone didn't feel something was quite right so it was looked into ...shows that even when it could be nothing that reporting concerns can help :D

All the replies were deleted original posters included as I don't think they deserved other peoples replies and incase anyone else didn't read the whole thread not to mention any further replies from person above was bull anyway!

lol I also had my susspicion but I also seen curious things that just were true xD

I definitely had my suspicions. It's an odd question!

I thought it was a rather strange question.

Only 1 person reported it as odd. Please make our job easier and use the report post button (even if you think someone else may report it):
https://www.babyandbump.com/images/bnb-v370/buttons/report-post.gif

We wont be able to reply directly to your report but at least you'll know that we will investigate it :)

As I said, I was so sure it was a man, but I felt mean for thinking so and thought i was alone, thats why I didn't say anything. As for reporting it, I had not idea you could or how, I will have to find out, so that next time (should there be one) I know how to act.

I dident report it as you do generaly get some odd poeople with odd ideas who are just living in a dream word.

I was suspicious too. But then I thought what if I'm wrong? What if there's really some poor 18-year-old out there who doesn't have a clue or anyone to talk to about these things. So I figured I'd give it the benefit of the doubt, just in case that person was actually being truthful, because I thought accusing the poster of lying if it was true would be much worse than going along with it if it was not. Looks like it was proven beyond any doubt that it was a lot of bull. Very sad how some people seem to need to amuse themselves... :shrug:

I was suspicious too. But then I thought what if I'm wrong? What if there's really some poor 18-year-old out there who doesn't have a clue or anyone to talk to about these things. So I figured I'd give it the benefit of the doubt, just in case that person was actually being truthful, because I thought accusing the poster of lying if it was true would be much worse than going along with it if it was not. Looks like it was proven beyond any doubt that it was a lot of bull. Very sad how some people seem to need to amuse themselves... :shrug:
↲↲
I felt exactly the same as you. Oh well. I will never understand people...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->