• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need Advice on dealing with pregnancies around me

jenhope83

Reaction score
Have been ttc for 5 years with #1. Im having a hard time emotionally dealing with my two younger stepsisters being pregnant at the same time. My one sister has no job, shes with a guy shes known for 3 months and already has a 6 yr old with a guy who has nothing to do with the child. I have no positive things to say about her being pregnant...i feel hurt and mad and guilty...every emotion you could possibly feel. Here hubby and i are ...been together for 11 yrs and married for 6yrs and nothing. I try so hard to push my feelings aside to be happy for them but i just cant. Ive distanced myself from my family because the babies is all everyone talks about knowing hubby and i struggle with ttc. I need advice on how to deal with my feelings so i dont grow to hate them.

I'm sorry, I have no advice.....I just wanted to say that I understand what you are going through. I often feel the same way. My husband often tells me that this is just the way life is and that I cannot spend so much time thinking about other people, but it is so hard to not be emotional about it. Have you gotten any testing done? We are looking into IVF now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->