need advise plz :(

E

erika112233

ok what it is i had my son 7 weeks ago, and my scalp has become itchy and sore to touch also i have quite alot of dry skin on my scalp too, i was wondering if anyone else is going through this and should i be worried?
thanks

I guess it could be a hormonal thing, your body will still be trying to normalise after pregnancy and birth :flower:

If you're worried I'd see the GP, in the meantime neutrogena T gel shampoo is fab for scalp issues like you are having. It's always helped me anyway and I get horrible itchy flakey bad scalp. The doc can prescribe it which will be free as you have a new baby x

I guess it could be a hormonal thing, your body will still be trying to normalise after pregnancy and birth :flower:

If you're worried I'd see the GP, in the meantime neutrogena T gel shampoo is fab for scalp issues like you are having. It's always helped me anyway and I get horrible itchy flakey bad scalp. The doc can prescribe it which will be free as you have a new baby x

thankyou soo much for replying :)
i have my 8 week postportum check this week so il shall see the doctor, my hair just feels horrible and iv got alot of dry skin on my scalp that could be the reason im itching :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->