need answers!! :O

ExpectingLevi

Reaction score
okay okay.... so it's been exactly 11 days since I had unprotected sex and approximately 7dpo. About 2 days after having sex I was really tired and felt sluggish.. I also threw up a bit on the third day nothing much... and symptoms of early pregnancy continued for about 4 days after sex... on the 5th i woke up feeling amazing no lower back pains, no nausea, nothing! I was a bit worried but I brushed it off... no symptoms continued till the 6th dpo! on exactly the 6th dpo I felt a pinching type pain on the left side of my hip.. it was slight but it kept coming and going.... also I've notice that (this might be a bit disgusting but..) my discharge is white, no smell,no itching/burning... just white and a WHOLE lot more than usual.... I am not sure if I'm just paranoid or what but I need answers as to what is possible... Can I be pregnant? is the hip pain because of an ovarian cyst? why am I having so much discharge? :sad2::sad2: :help: oh i also felt a bit bloated about 2days ago :/

You would be way too early to be having these sort of symptoms. At this point the only real possibility would be breast tenderness if that. Do you track your cycles with opks or temp at all? Unless you do either of these it would be really hard for you to know when ovulation occurred and to say you are 7dpo. Also if you had unprotected sex 11 days ago and are 7dpo then there is no chance whatsoever to experience anything 2 days after having sex. You wouldn't even have ovulated yet. that would mean you ovulated 4days after having sex. I'd say it's all in your head. If your concerned then test.

there is a chance. people experience pregnancy different than others, as in every pregnancy is different. I heard of people experiencing early prenancy symptoms 7po. some people are just really intuned with their bodies and notice things goin on with thier body. I hope you get the answer you want, goodluck:flower:

I agree that when you had sex if 11 days ago but O'd 7 days ago... You would of BD 4 days before Oing.. sooo you probably arent pregant... and 4 days past having sex would be like when you like you O'd.. Im confused.. The timing doesnt match up to me.

My experience: I never felt a thing until I was about 7 weeks pregnant.

DH says my boobs were like they were when I was 19, but that's the only thing. I find that people who symptom spot tend to have psychosomatic symptoms of pregnancy.

But, fingers crossed that you get your BFP!

I got pregnant after having sex 4 0r 5 days before sex. so that part is completely possible it is also possible to start feeling symptoms soon after implantation I got nausea and other symptoms as early as 13dpo so I say test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->