Need answers quickly please!! Is this a good deal?!

taylors-mummy

Reaction score
6 x bumgenius V.3 one size nappys (2 x yellow, 2 x green, 1 x blue + 1 x white)

Comes with the liners, washing bag plus travel bag. And a pack of reusuable wipes...

ALL BRAND NEW IN PACKAGING - £60.. would need to drive about an hour to collect them...

Should I or shouldn't I? :shrug:

Sounds good to me, from what I've seen recently the second hand price is about £10 each for these :flower:

make sure they come with inserts! They can be sneaky when they say 'nappies'...as that doesnt always mean the insert, been caught out before buying the 'nappy' and not the insert!

DONEE :thumbup: :)

Emailed the seller to say I can collect thursday if that is fine with her! Phewww! I was really stressing there!

My only worry though is that it said that she has advertised elsewhere so has the right to end the auction early but I'm hoping I got there before anyone elsewhere did!!

*fingers crossed*

:happydance:

Thanks for your help! On another site someone said they didn't think it was a good deal, that you can get just the nappies for £60..?! But wherever I looked it is £14.75 per nappy or roughly £71 for a day pack of 5...?! Hmmmm!

yea reasonable, they £75 for the kit new but agree with twig^^ make sure all inserts are included

yeas bumgenius are £14.75 each everywhere

make sure they come with inserts! They can be sneaky when they say 'nappies'...as that doesnt always mean the insert, been caught out before buying the 'nappy' and not the insert!

:dohh: I didn't check!! :dohh: I will email and ask, and if not ohh well, I have plenty of inserts being delivered by the postie after my weekend of going mad!! I just assumed they would though as they are v3's and usually do but I should of asked!! Silly me!! :haha:

im sure it will mean with the V3 inserts ....but just sometimes you can get caught out with clever wording...as 'nappy' doesnt always mean nappy & insert! Although you would always think it does- cheeky sods!

Yeahh I didn't think twice about it because the I've not seen a v3 being sold without the inserts, from the photo it looks like they are there, they are in their original packaging and the seller said she never even used cloth in the end so hoping they are in there!!

I will remember always to be careful though now!! :flower::thumbup:

Hopefully they came with insert - although you can chuck any old thing in there really. (Someone was talking about sticking a maternity pad in them last week! :haha:) Glad you got a good deal - it's fab when you find a really great price for cloths!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->