Need baby name ideas?? hehehe!!

M

maddiwatts19

Seriously, i'm reconsidering my choices now! hehe!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://news.uk.msn.com/odd-news/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=9002450

xx

I find it bizarre that the judge specifically states how tragic Violence is but not No. 16 Bus Shelter!! I'd rather be called Violence!

You've got to question what these people think they're doing though, are they purposefully setting out to alienate their children from themselves?

It's very fun to joke about, but to actually do it is another thing.
Being named after a city or a place is lovely under the right circumstances, but just the number of a bus shelter? It makes the child sound like some random object. I wonder if it makes them feel like some random object, as well?
It's hard, though, because there are cultural traditions that name babies after events or totems or objects from nature. A direct translation into English might produce a very odd name that does have thoughtful and loving origins.
It sounds like some of those names in the article were just a joke, though. Is your child just a joke, then? The kid has to answer to and explain that name for the rest of their life. Imposing your sense of humour on another person's everyday life is a bit unfair, I think.

OMG i joke sometimes that we should have called our kids satan or shitbag, but i never would have done it and i cant believe people do acctually use names like that.

Someone wanted to name their child Sex Fruit?!

Talula Does The Hula From Hawai?

Now I would laugh seriously if there wasn't some poor child in the world with actualy carrying this name!

Now,thats sheer selfishness on the parents' side.What are they doing,trying to prove a point? I guess it's easy 'rebelling' when the damage isn't done to you! :growlmad:

Those poor poor children :|
I feel so sorry for the little girl who has had to live with that name for 9 years.

o this was in the metro this morning too

They had an article on good morning america's website a while back that used census data to show some really horrible names people actually used. I can't remember most but I definitely remember this one... Ima Whore. :( That poor child. :(

Some people are just dumb. Do they really think that it makes them look clever or funny by doing this to their children? Ridiculous.
x

I tease my OH about wanting to call the baby things like Balthazar but i would never actually put my child through it !!!

It really is cruel

:rofl::rofl: this reminds me... my OH asked me earlier if we could call our son "Calvine" lol... I said oh I'm not keen on that name... I was shocked that he liked it - then he told me the meaning... "the little bald one" :rofl: cruel!!

OMG i joke sometimes that we should have called our kids satan or shitbag, but i never would have done it and i cant believe people do acctually use names like that.

On another forum in the names section I actually saw people suggest the name Lucifer a few times. Just as bad as Satan. I mean, are there actually kids out there named Lucifer? Why not God then?

On another forum in the names section I actually saw people suggest the name Lucifer a few times. Just as bad as Satan. I mean, are there actually kids out there named Lucifer? Why not God then?

Actually, Jesus is very popular in South America.
And lots of Greek kids are walking around with names like Apollo and Athena and Aphrodite...
There are some cases where it's cultural. I don't want to say that names can't ever be creative or unusual.
I agree though, that Lucifer and Satan seem to be trying to make some sort of shock statement - and that's not really fair to baby.

Actually, Jesus is very popular in South America.
And lots of Greek kids are walking around with names like Apollo and Athena and Aphrodite...
There are some cases where it's cultural. I don't want to say that names can't ever be creative or unusual.
I agree though, that Lucifer and Satan seem to be trying to make some sort of shock statement - and that's not really fair to baby.

Oh I know Jesus is very popular, that's why I didn't mention it. God however, is not one I've ever heard, and Lucifer surprised the heck out of me. I've heard the Apollo and Athena ones too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->