Need buddies! 2ww!

Ely27

Reaction score
Okay ive had this account open for a while because way back I had a little oopsie that i wouldve had to accept. Now, no longer with my ex, I have found my soul mate/other half! We are actually TTC. I have a wonderful 4yr old son who i adore. Im so excited to build a family! Currently in my 2ww :coffee:(grrr) and looking for buddies to go through it with! Any takers? :) Im on cd17/18. Testing on August 18th! :)

I'm CD 21, testing on the 16th! Tried OD-3 and 2x on OD. First time trying for #1. Crossing fingers for the 2 of us!

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Seems so far away right?! Aw thats very exciting!!! I hope you get your first BFP this month!! Keeping it crossed for us too! Keep me posted :) :dust::dust::dust:
I'm CD 21, testing on the 16th! Tried OD-3 and 2x on OD. First time trying for #1. Crossing fingers for the 2 of us!

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE WELCOMES!! Very much appreciated :flower::flower::flower::happydance::hugs:

Seems so far away right?! Aw thats very exciting!!! I hope you get your first BFP this month!! Keeping it crossed for us too! Keep me posted :) :dust::dust::dust:

Yes seems like forever...thank the Lord they sell EPTs in multiples these days because I'm sure I'm going to be a POAS freak. Wishing you a BFP too! :thumbup:

Lol!!! Same here!!! I am going to test like 2 days before, on af due date, and after lol. :happydance:

Yes seems like forever...thank the Lord they sell EPTs in multiples these days because I'm sure I'm going to be a POAS freak. Wishing you a BFP too! :thumbup:

Ruh roh, feeling crampy...could it be late ovulation? AF is due anywhere from next Wed-Fri.

Hey I also have a 4year old son by mr wrong but now im with me right and have been ttc for about two years and let me tell you im starting to feel hopeless but I got some vitamins and opk tests and some pressed im 5dpo today and hoping when I test next week at 12dpo I get a Bfp good luck lady's :dust: to all

Yeah or maybe could be th e baby implanting (you wont always have blood). No worries :) ahhhh so soon! lucky you. i have to wait until the 18th!!! sigh. baby dust to you!

Ruh roh, feeling crampy...could it be late ovulation? AF is due anywhere from next Wed-Fri.

At least we were lucky enough to find our mr rights and not be stuck with mr wrongs. Wow!!! 2 years. I cant imagine :/ Also, lately ive been reading from women on this site that they take mucinex to thicken their cervical mucus so the the little spermies will get to you easier. have you tried something like that? so you test around the 16?
well thank you and good luck to you as well!! lots of baby dust! and keep us posted!

Hey I also have a 4year old son by mr wrong but now im with me right and have been ttc for about two years and let me tell you im starting to feel hopeless but I got some vitamins and opk tests and some pressed im 5dpo today and hoping when I test next week at 12dpo I get a Bfp good luck lady's :dust: to all

Yeah or maybe could be th e baby implanting (you wont always have blood). No worries :) ahhhh so soon! lucky you. i have to wait until the 18th!!! sigh. baby dust to you!

Thanks Darlin. Hoping to test Monday which will be 12dpo..if I can wait until then..weekend looks like it's going to be rainy which means OH will use the bad weather to get ahead and work instead of going to the beach, and I'll be left to my own devices...which means...mani/pedi and running errands...which means....drugstore...I will nee willpower to stop from testing this weekend. Cramping is more pinching now, and worse when I get up first thing in the morning...not as tired as I was yesterday, don't feel the brain fog anymore. AF is due anywhere from Wed-Fri...please stay away :af:

Hoping we all get BFPs and have an uptick in April due dates!

Monday is so close. Although i know the closer it gets the longer it seems and the more the urge to test is. lol well technically you CAN begin testing! (sorry, bad influence lol) Its so exciting. I hope you get a BFP!!! I hope we all do!!! Baby dust!! And the pinching really does sound like a symptom. Ive been EXHAUSTED. I slept all day and I'm still tired. its uncontrollable. I also have been spotting but imm scared its just UTI spotting. ANyway please keep me updated!

Thanks Darlin. Hoping to test Monday which will be 12dpo..if I can wait until then..weekend looks like it's going to be rainy which means OH will use the bad weather to get ahead and work instead of going to the beach, and I'll be left to my own devices...which means...mani/pedi and running errands...which means....drugstore...I will nee willpower to stop from testing this weekend. Cramping is more pinching now, and worse when I get up first thing in the morning...not as tired as I was yesterday, don't feel the brain fog anymore. AF is due anywhere from Wed-Fri...please stay away :af:

Hoping we all get BFPs and have an uptick in April due dates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->