Need Buddy. Could This Be Implantation Bleeding? Plz reply :)

worthinchrist

Reaction score
Okay... so I finished my period on October 25th (I've been getting my period regularly on the same day for 5 months now..the 25th (32 day cycle) and when I looked at the ovulation calculator online based on my cycle it estimated that my most fertile days could be from 6th-12th or so, expecting me to ovulate on the 11th. My fiance and I had unprotected sex on November 4th, 5th, and 11th. We used the pull out method but I know some got in me the last time and I know pre-c** contains sperm so it's sure to fail at times. Because I was keeping track of my CM and position/feel of cervix, I'm sure I ovulated around the 7th-10th or so.

Because I knew we could possibly get pregnant I told myself to record anything thats different with my body (I havent been obsessed about it though, just write it down if anything happens out of the norm) If I ovulated when I think I did then I'd probably expect to get implantation bleeding around the 16th-22nd of november (if I got it at all) On November 12th I felt slight period like cramps throughout the day, and on November 14th and 15th i felt slight cramping in the evenings with a flutter/pinching feeling on the left side of my ovary area.

And today (which would be approx 6-10DPO).... November 16th... just a couple of minutes ago I went to the washroom (TMI) and after peeing I wiped and there was red-pink blood on the kleenex. Looked pretty fresh but it wasnt a super dark red. TMI again but now when I do a finger check, its very light pink like it is coming to a stop. A bit later it turned into pink-brownish. I had just realized now after it happened that this would be the expected time frame for implantation bleeding. (My period isnt due for another 9 days! It NEVER comes early) And I never ever get mid cycle bleeding like this. I usually expect the exact same stuff every month. I know I need to wait to test, but opinions would be great! Thanks!!

You can join team Pingu! :D Is the bleeding your only symptom?

I have this slight cramping throughout the day here and there... 2 days ago a began getting a pinching feeling in my left ovary/uterus area but I know its not related to ovulation because I ovulated around the 7th-10th im positive. i started getting queazy tonight, but nothing overly intense yet, just nauseous a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->