Need bump buddy for sept 30th

HopefulMi

Expecting my rainbow boy
Reaction score
Wanted to wait til we knew if baby was healthy after CVS so I'm a bit behind :kiss:

Hiya, I'm due 2 days after you!!

How are you feeling??!!

I'm due on 27th happy to be bump buddies x

Thanks Hun!

I havn't been posting much, just stalking every day! Lol...I peeked over at the 2nd Tri but didn't feel quite ready yet hehe :) Soon though!

Better now baby is healthy and my sickness is nearly gone. What about you guys?

Still feel really sick! Heaving much!! Waiting patiently for that to end! Otherwise all good! Baby was all well at the scan last week do very happy :D

I'm praying not for a 27th sept delivery - my sister and her little boy already have that birthday!!

Due on the 27th...still having morning sickness and fatigue...still have to go for my next scan soon.

My official scan is next thurs but I had 3 the past 3 weeks at fetal med while I was having my CVS and things. Have a photo album already! The good thing about the cvs is not needing screening for downs or having to guess gender cause we cheated by looking at DNA ;) don't even think we'll need a heel prick at birth. If any of you have preggo journals post the link and I will stalk :)

Still feel really sick! Heaving much!! Waiting patiently for that to end! Otherwise all good! Baby was all well at the scan last week do very happy :D

I'm praying not for a 27th sept delivery - my sister and her little boy already have that birthday!!

I think Theo will be here before 30th, if not by labour then by elective section

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->