Need help/advice please.. what is this bleeding???? I'm so worried

FestivEclipse

Reaction score
Hi ladies.. I'm freaking right out.. I dont know what's going on.. sorry for TMI in advance..

I had a normal period, a little earlier than usual, everything was normal...

Five days after it ended (CD 9), I bled for three days with light cramps.. at first it was lots of brown discharge, then it was brown with a little red, the last day it was spotting pink.

Now (CD 20), I've been bleeding for the past 2 days with light cramps. I dont know what's going on.. It started yesterday and still going on today but worst. The bleeding is dark red. It's not as heavy as a period, but it's heavier than spotting.

My bf thought I could be preggo.. I didnt think so cause i was just on my period but i took a test anyway to make sure. It was negative. (it would be way too early to tell anyway if I was but yea.. I really dont think so.)

Has anyone ever had anything of the sort??? Can anyone please help me or give some kind of advice? I'm booking an appointment with my doctor asap.

btw.. my cycle is normally 30 to 42 days long and I havent been on birth control for many years. I only took it for not even a year when I was 16.

I hope someone can help me or give me some kind of advice... hopefully I posted this in the right place too.

Thank you very much for reading and possibly helping me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->