Need Help ASAP

hoping4willow

Reaction score
Hello there, i am 22 years old and have been married for about year and a half, my husband and i are trying our hardest to conceive a girl. I am in the dreadful two week wait and i am aching to take an HPT. I have two sitting here that are waiting to be used. I need to know the absolute earliest i can take a test. I'm going crazy over here. I really need to hear some comforting advice. anything is appreciated!!!!

I am in the same boat, I took one today and it came out negative but its still too early.. i am supposed to wait till next week.. seeing the negative test made me so depressed and sad so i'm hoping next week it will change.

:hi: Welcome to the forum! You may post your question in the Trying to Conceive area (TTC)...you'll probably get more responses there.

Welcome :)

I'm afraid I don't really know the answer to your question about testing - I know that first resonse home tests can now be taken as early as 6 days before a period is due, but the later you take it, the more accurate the results. Like Vicki said, you're more likely to meet girls with knowledge on this in the TTC section so might want to post your question again in there.

I hope you get your :bfp: soon. Good luck! :hug:

:hi: welcome 2 bnb. i have no experence with ttc so i cnt really give u any answers. im sure u will make friends on er that r on the same boat as u

hoping u get ur :bfp: soon gud luck :hugs:

Welcome to BnB - Have you posted your question in the TTC area?

https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj268/Anita665/Hello-7.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->