need help figuring this out

MyButterflies

Preggers with #4
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm not really sure how to explain all this so forgive me if it sounds like i'm rambling.

Since I'm not actively ttc I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated. I thought it was April 21st tho. Here's what I have based on that.

4/21 O'd
4/23 light cramping
4/24 light cramping
4/25 light cramping, sore bbs
4/26 sharp pain lower right abd, cramps, sore bbs
4/27-29 cramps, sore bbs
4/30 cramps, sore bbs, nausea
5/1 cramps, sore bbs, nausea, headache - BFN
5/2 sharp pain lower right abd., cramps, sore bbs, Nausea, headache, cm, extreme hunger - BFN
5/3 cramps, nausea, back/headache, dizzy, cm, smell aversions, hunger, sore bbs - BFN
5/4 AF DUE, no show... cramps, backache, cm, sore bbs - BFN
5/5 cramps, nausea, sore bbs, cm, dizzy
5/6 cramps, sore bbs, pulling low abd., nausea, dizzy, cm, extreme fatigue, smell aversions
5/7 cramps, sore bbs - BFN and cd31 of a regular 27 day cycle.

is it possible that I actually ovulated on the 26th and implantation occurred on the 2nd.... explaining the sharp pains on both days??? if so, that would mean I'm actually 11dpo instead of 15 and not actually due for AF till the 10th? Could I still be preggo?? I'm so confused.....

If you don't want to wait and see if AF arrives, you could try an early result pg test. You can test (I think) 5-6 days before AF is supposed to come.

I have been... got a faint positive 2 days ago and a negative with fmu on frer today.

Hmm. Maybe you don't have a choice but to wait then. I'm sorry. Maybe you are pg and your HCG levels are really low still?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->