Need help from girls around the east coast (QC,ON,NY,VT)

aliss

Reaction score
So we're going APPLE PICKING tomorrow!!! :) I've never done this before (I'm from the west coast). This is maybe a dumb question but is there anything I should know? Bring? Clothing?

I asked my husband (he's from the east coast, right at the top of NY near Montreal) and his answer was " A basket".

But im guessing there isnt much else you need from the sounds of things. Have fun :)

Just saw this now,i grew up just outside of montreal. A basket really is all you need. Have fun! I am jealous

Thanks girls!!

Mary- we're going to Mont St Gregoire. We live in St Jean sur Richelieu!

Maybe its only on orange trees, but I was told to watch out for giant spiders. I asked a farmer if I could pick an orange off his tree and he said "no problem, but please watch out for the giant spiders". :shrug:

It's been awhile since I've been apple picking, but they usually hand out bags. I would bring a few plastic or paper bags with you just in case things have changed. Or if you don't intend on collecting alot of apples, a small basket will do. It has become quite expensive so bring extra cash with you.

Have fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->