Need help ladies!!!

sf88

Reaction score
Okay so my last cycle was may 10-13 was due again for af on June 10/11 nothing showed up and on June 4th I had a very positive opk line was darker than control line and ov s/s ewcm left side pain. So I thought my next cycle would start June 18/19 going off of pos opk. I started spotting Monday June 16 light pink only when wiping. Spotting light pink brown still but only when using bathroom..nothing on liner. I have a picture if interested in seeing but didn't want to post and gross anyone out.

Dates:
05/10-05/13 full flow af
06/04 positive opk test line darker than control line(have pic if needed) ewcm left side pain
06/16-today spotting light pink brown only when wiping.

Let me know what y'all think...I have pics of opk and spotting if needed. :flower:

Have you tried testing? If it has been 16 days since you ovulated you should have a pretty accurate test by now, positive or negative.

Well I had a positive opk on the fourth but does that mean I ovulated on fourth? I was going to take test on Monday but then I saw spotting I do plan on getting some tests this weekend. I was thinking af would be coming because of the spotting so didn't want to waste a test.

I think it sounds like you did ovulate on the fourth with the positive opk, ewcm, and pain. Definitely test! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->