Need help - possible BFP!

MummyMagic

Reaction score
I've just tested once with my SMU on a Superdrug test and it came up a definate BFP, so I tested again with my third morning urine and got a VFP with a FRER but a BFN with a Clearblue Digital and an IC. Does this still mean I'm PG??

I would think so, test again tomorrow with FMU. FX for you hun, how exciting! XXXXX

Just looked at your chart- looks amazing! I think this is it! Congrats! XX

Thanks honey, I really hope so! Is the Clearblue Digital less sensitive than FRER? xx

i would say your defo preggie wait a few days for the digi they arent so sensitive congrats sweetie xx

Id say you are, I think superdrug are the best tests, it sometimes takes awhile for CB digi to pick anything up, congrats!! I told you your chart looked great!!!!

yay Mummy magic!! I have the exact same! tested FMU yesterday with FRER and the line was SO faint, but on a superdrug it was def there, today still faint but a bit darker, going to keep testing tomorrow and Tues and once its really dark on my superdrug early tests I'll use my CB digi as its not as sensitive, woo hoo! SO happy for you! xxxx

yay Mummy magic!! I have the exact same! tested FMU yesterday with FRER and the line was SO faint, but on a superdrug it was def there, today still faint but a bit darker, going to keep testing tomorrow and Tues and once its really dark on my superdrug early tests I'll use my CB digi as its not as sensitive, woo hoo! SO happy for you! xxxx

Oooo congrats honey!! :hugs: Eeeeekkk it's so exciting isn't it! :happydance: I still feel like it's all a dream! Do you know what the MIU is of the Clearblue Digitals? xx

The FRER will def. pick it up sooner than a digi. Congrats! :)

Oooo congrats honey!! :hugs: Eeeeekkk it's so exciting isn't it! :happydance: I still feel like it's all a dream! Do you know what the MIU is of the Clearblue Digitals? xx

It is! It doesnt feel real, I think until my lines are darker I wont believe it, felt SO sick this afternoon though! How you doing? I dont know actually, if I open the packet I will wee on it hahahaha so I need to keep it sealed in its shiny plastic for a few more days! hahahah! Did you have nice dark lines on your FRER? xx

It is! It doesnt feel real, I think until my lines are darker I wont believe it, felt SO sick this afternoon though! How you doing? I dont know actually, if I open the packet I will wee on it hahahaha so I need to keep it sealed in its shiny plastic for a few more days! hahahah! Did you have nice dark lines on your FRER? xx

I know it's all so surreal! Just getting terribly cramping and backache like AF is coming, so worried it's going to, but those lines speak for themselves!!

The lines of the FRERs were VFPs, but I did them with my TMU and fourth MU, I got a BFP on a Superdrug test though and that was with my SMU! xx

Just wanna wish you good luck, let us know what happens!:flower:

Congrats! im happy for you! How many dpo are you? symptoms?

I know it's all so surreal! Just getting terribly cramping and backache like AF is coming, so worried it's going to, but those lines speak for themselves!!

The lines of the FRERs were VFPs, but I did them with my TMU and fourth MU, I got a BFP on a Superdrug test though and that was with my SMU! xx

Oh I see your symptoms here. This is so promising for me who is testing in 5 days. I have a terrible lower backache that will not go away and AF like cramps! I dont have the sore boobs (yet) although yesterday I had some twinges in them. im hoping that you have a sticky bean!!!:flower:

Oh I see your symptoms here. This is so promising for me who is testing in 5 days. I have a terrible lower backache that will not go away and AF like cramps! I dont have the sore boobs (yet) although yesterday I had some twinges in them. im hoping that you have a sticky bean!!!:flower:

Definately sounds promising hun, I'mm 11 DPO atm and tbh I haven't had that many symptoms other than the AF type cramps, backache, BBs getting bigger and nipples looking bigger. My BBs have only just started feeling sensitive and sore this evening and look massive!

:dust: for you honey and let me know how the test goes in 5 days time - keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

Congrats hun, looking forward to hearing your lines are getting darker xx

I would say..... congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"