Need Help With Clear Blue Smileys :)

leasap

Reaction score
Hi ladies, im on cycle day 15 today and decided to buy the clear blue ovulation test, anyway i didnt get a smiley but dont think O will occur till about CD 18:shrug:

When i pulled the stick out it had a 2nd line, does it work like the IC ones where the 2nd line starts to get stronger or does it always have a 2nd line???:dohh:

Just praying i get a smiley soon....

Any help appreciated xxxx:thumbup:

O and what is the best time to use these tests?? and are they better than the cheap ones xxx

The instructions tell you to ignore the line. I actually went and bought the other test where you refer to the line and I could see my surge building over 5 days and then used the smiley one to confirm the surge.

there are always two lines but they have to be the same or test stronger than control line :)

The instructions tell you to ignore the line. I actually went and bought the other test where you refer to the line and I could see my surge building over 5 days and then used the smiley one to confirm the surge.

thanks for reply, i also got the other clearblue ovulation tests today where it shows you the lines too, so going to use them both now for next few days as tbh dont think im going to O this cycle or its just late xxxx:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->