Need Ideas for Stuff to Put on my Registry for 2nd Baby Shower

icegurl470

Reaction score
I'm having another girl and my first is only a year and a half so I already have a lot of stuff: Crib, bassinet, clothes/swaddles/wearable blankets, swing, bouncer, bouncy seat, pack and play, stroller, car seat, bottle warmer, wipes warmer, humidifier, small space heater, bumbi seat, breast pump, bottles etc..

My sister bought me a double stroller second-hand for $50 that she plans on giving me..

On the registry so far is a bigger diaper bag, another diaper genie, some supplies for my medela breast pump (storage bags, valves membranes etc.) newborn diapers, wipes, diaper cream etc and some warm fleece sleepers (because this will be a fall baby). Can anyone think of anything else? Something they had for their 2nd that they wish they had for their first?

I know what you mean because I got so much stuff at my first shower that I don't know what else to ask for. I ended up putting lots of diapers and wipes on the registry. Can't have too many of those.

You could ask for keepsakes like baby book and handprint kit, maybe art or decorations specific to the new baby, with her name?

Some other things I added were baby clothes hangers and a mirror for the back seat of the car so you can see baby while she is rear-facing.

Winter stuff sounds like a good idea. Maybe a christmas dress, halloween costume, snowsuit, etc.

I've been struggling to think what to ask for too, and all I can come up with is neutral coloured clothes up to 6 months as we are team yellow! Also a voucher for a hardback photo book, as I made one for DD to show her all about when I was pregnant with her - scan pics, growing bump, hospital notes etc. Sorry not much help but stalking for ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->