need opinions on opks pics- cbfm sticks, cbd and IC's-

P

prettynpink29

Ok ladies I need your help!!!
This is my first cycle on clomid.. Took it cd3-7 100mg. I have been having twinges/throbbing pains on my left side since cd9.. Today I am cd12! I don't know what to trust... ICs, cbd or cbfm... Need help!!:hugs:

I am going to add my pics in 3 different posts so hopefully I don't confuse anyone with the dates!! I forgot to write cd on them before take pic:dohh:

But here are my IC's! They are labled:)

Attachments

• ic pic1.jpg
    ic pic1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 29
here are the cbfm sticks.. These are all "high" sticks according to my monitor...

from the bottom, cd9, cd10, cd11 and cd12

Attachments

• cbfm pic2.jpg
    cbfm pic2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 16
  • pic 5.jpg
    pic 5.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 18
here are my 2 cbd because I wasn't sure if the IC's were correct...

bottom is cd10 top is cd11

Attachments

• cbd pic3.jpg
    cbd pic3.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 10
  • pic6.jpg
    pic6.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 14
and last my tests from today cd12... What do you ladies think?? Are any of them positive??

Attachments

• pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 24
Hi Pink!!! They aren't positive quite yet. But you can tell from the CBFM tests that your LH is increasing and you estrogen is decreasing, I'll bet you are just a day or two away from ovulation!! So exciting! Did you get an ultrasound!!

Hi Pink,
I also noticed that although my CB opk was showing a smiley face, the line was not as dark as the control line, until this afternoon.
So as mammag suggested maybe a day or so away of ovulating!!
Good luck and let us know what happens.

Hi Pink!!! They aren't positive quite yet. But you can tell from the CBFM tests that your LH is increasing and you estrogen is decreasing, I'll bet you are just a day or two away from ovulation!! So exciting! Did you get an ultrasound!!
Hi Mammag!!! Thank You! YAY!! You really think only a couple more days?:) I am so excited!! I am waiting for my doctor to call me back but the nurse said I should have an ultrasound this afternoon or tomorrow morning:)
I can clearly see that my estrogen is decreasing but I wasn't sure that was a good thing! lol
How are your opks looking?

Hi Pink,
I also noticed that although my CB opk was showing a smiley face, the line was not as dark as the control line, until this afternoon.
So as mammag suggested maybe a day or so away of ovulating!!
Good luck and let us know what happens.

Thank you! My cbd don't look positive at all so I am think the IC's are too sensitive for me maybe.. I will let you know:)

Yeah but soy messed my cycle up it made it 20 days with no o :(

Their looking good!!

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/n2thenight24/DSCI0002.jpg

Also got a TON of EWCM today, more than I ever have had in my life!!! I'm still probably a day or two away from my Pos, so it's looking like I'll O right on time, Soy didn't make it any sooner but just the increased EWCM is worth it.

mammag- Your opk looks great!!! Looks like we could be going into the 2ww at the same time!:)

Yay!!!!! :happydance: Maybe we can get our :bfp:'s together too!!!!

YAY!!! That would be amazing!!:)
Can I ask you when your going to bd from today and so fourth..?? I don't know if I should every day or every other day!!

Umm, I'm having a little trouble in the BD department this cycle, we are visiting family in Ohio and staying with them, so we're not sure how we are going to manage the sex. We are definitely going to sneak off tonight though and get a session in, my SIL knows we are TTC so she offered her work out room for us to sneak off to tonight. But ideally, I would have been doing it every other day from CD 8, up till my +OPK, and I would do it the night of my Positive and the next night.

your opk looks almost there! i got my + this morning on the wondfo and the clearblue! i was so excited! When i did 3-7, i usually got my + on 13-15. i posted my pics on the clomid thread, and you can definitely tell on the wondfo if its + or not! I bet in another day or 2 and you will be there! We did every other day starting from cd 9. I'm hoping to BD tomorrow also if my husband can do it!

mammag- I know what you mean! We have family coming tomorrow stay for a couple nights, then next week we will have family for 5 days!!! At least next week I wont have to worry about bding:)
Well you better sneak away tonight!! And have some FUN:)

TeddyBearPug- I will go back and post on our clomid thread:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->