need others opinions

neleb21

Reaction score
hi everyone I'm not sure where to post this but I need some advice . so I was supposed to start my period on nov 25. however I suspected I could get preg BC we had intercouse during my ovulation days or during the last day of it.so anyways I test on 26 and it was negative so I didnt worry.so yest I tested BC I had still not gotten my period and it show faint line.I can show pic but idk how to post pic through my Android. anyways today after breakfast I peed and toilet paper show pink .so everytime I peed it shows pink reddish stain .can I still be pregnant? I'm so confused

neleb21, I had what I would describe as a period when I was pregnant with my daughter. and now shes a happy and healthy 2 year old. :)

if it gets any heavier It might be a chemical pregnancy, but retest in a few days to see if your test got darker :) GL

neleb21, no problem keep me posted.

*you can attach the picture by clicking on the "Go Advanced" button below, and on the aditional options click on manage attachments and upload it from there :)

I agree with anagee. You can still be pregnant with some light bleeding. But it could also be a chemical if it gets heavier. Good luck :flower:

neleb21, no problem keep me posted.

*you can attach the picture by clicking on the "Go Advanced" button below, and on the aditional options click on manage attachments and upload it from there :)

I don't see the go advanced or the manage attachments I'm so blind lol

lol I had trouble too.

You know the button you press to post the message? Well next to it is the go advanced.

I hope the pic uploaded

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-02-13-40-28.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-02-13-40-28.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 25
No problem, And that's a def positive result! :) Congrats!

I just so confused that I'm spotting I don't rmbr if it happen with my daughter .thanks

neleb21 have you taken another test? Like I said I bleeded with my daughter as if it were AF.

I'm sorry I'm thinking it is a chemical then. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"