Need some advice and thoughts....

mommymillard

3 Beautiful Kids and TTC
Reaction score
Okay I've been on bc since my youngest was born he just turned 2. Went off of it in November....had me period in November, December, and lmp was January 5...my cycles were always 28-30 days on average...I haven't had my period yet it should've been due over a week ago some of my ic's pg tests have been very faint positive and I took a digital one tonight and it said not pregnant.....still no sign of AF. Don't know what to do...should I call my OB tomorrow or should I wait? I'll attach a few pics. Thanks for reading :coffee::shrug::cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 20
yehh maybe call your OB luv, koz ur hcg urine tests do look like faint bfp's... maybe the best thing to do ---> to stop all the worrying is to get a hcg blood test done so u will have more accurate results!! all the best n good luck :)

It's hard to say, were the pics taken within the testing timeframe? If so, at least one of those three looks pretty positive to me. Digis tend to be less sensitive than the pee sticks, so your hcg may just be too low for it to pick up on yet.

Going in for a blood test today...will update when I get results....prayers for baby dust please....:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sending fairy dust and good thoughts your way!! Fxed!

Fingers are crossed for you!!!

Well the blood test said <1 so negative but as of today I'm on cycle day 37....:cry::cry::cry::cry: I did have a negative blood test with my 4 year old and was actually pregnant...I don't know what to do...never had a cycle this long before. This sucks,...nurse said to wait a week and see what happens

So I went back to look at my post about when I got my negative blood test with my 4 year old and here's what it said

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/277892-do-you-guys-think.html

You're not out until AF shows up! Maybe test again in a few days? Especially since this might just be the way your body works :) Fxed for you!

Tonight's test picture taken within the time limit

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 4
Hmmm, I can't see anything. Have you tried a pink ink test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->