need some advice please???

sugergal_109

Reaction score
ok im not sure where i should of posted this but i need someone to help me...ok i have been spotting for like 2 weeks stopped for a couple days...and i come home this afternoon and i wiped (sorry tmi) and bright red blood??? i dont know what could be goin on..last month i missed my period..im so confused:growlmad:

could be many things from implantional bleeding, to infection to stress, i would take a pregnancy test if you haven't already and take it from there...

I agree with lynne. Start with a pregnancy test if you think thats possible then evaluate how you've been dong with stress, any new changes that could effect your period and if you still can't figure it out, give your doctor a call. Please update when you find out.

thanks for all ur advice and yes i will keep u posted..i appreciate it...thanks

not to be gross or anything but we were initmate the other night and then i went to the restroom and i started bleeding bright red and then the next mornin i got up and went to restroom and it was brown discharge stuff....i havent really had a true period this month..i dont know what to do..

Have you seen a doctor? If not, I'd definitely go now.

ok so i switched doctors and im not pregnant... said it was normal cuz i had gotten the shot once and messed my periods up and now i might try the nuva ring..

thats good you got the answers you needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->