need some advice plz

cjtwmum4

Reaction score
I have 4 kids cadence age6 girl Joshua age5 boy Tristan age4 boy and William boy 3weeks old, however im finding that my cadence is miss behaving 24/7 no matter what i do its not good enough i.e keeping them busy all half term treats new toys and iv tried naughty step, facing the wall for 6mins, explaining what is not excitable and she laugh at in my face just not sure what im doing i treat the older onces the same my boys are ok but my daughter seems to be naughty.

Have you tried using a reward chart? a star for good and a sad face for bad, more goods is a treat kinda thing?

My daughter is 8 and shes usually pretty well behaved, but she does have her moments where shes not very nice :/. When she was younger the only things that worked for us was either taking her favorite things away, or as horrible as it is, sometimes a spanking. Now-a-days shes been getting in trouble at school for excessive talking and we have been making her write sentences and grounding her from her friends and outside. It definitely takes trial and error to find what punishment/reward system will work best for you. Just hang in there and hopefully it gets better soon :). Girls are butt-heads hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->