Need some advice

blakesmummy09

Mum to Blake and Eevie
Reaction score
hi all this is the first time posting on this thread but id like someone to hopefully be able to relate or have some advice. My boy "blake" is 4 next month and not the same as other children his age. His speech is the level of a 1 year old and hes been to speech therapy for a year but no signs of alot of progress. He misbehaves quite a bit and one minute he is a happy child then in a matter of seconds there will be a tantrum with no triggers and he will be very violent to me and my boyfriend.Also he was potty training last year fine now he refuses it seems he goes backwards everytime.

He doesnt alot of the time sleep through the night and when angry he makes his hands claw like and growls at you.

My brother has autism and ADHD whilst my sister has ADHD and dyspraxia but i had social services involved when he was younger for some support and every different tactic of discipline doesnt work and i dont know what to do, i feel that mothers look at me like i cant control and look after my child and im not sure what to do next.

So sorry for the long post i just need someone who can give me insight into what it might be or any tips x

If your concerned i would visit your GP and them them your concerns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->