Need some advice

blissfully

Reaction score
Hi everybody... Today am 11 dpo... Leg pain, slight breast tenderness and no such other symptom... Am on progesterone... Guess all dis is due to that... My doc asked for a beta hcg end of this week.. I took femara day 3-7 and hcg shot 12 days ago.. . Really want this month to be my lucky one.... Any views on this plzzz...anybody who faced Similar things... Plz provide opinions... Thank you.

Any of your symptoms are likely caused by the progesterone which you already know! Hang in there, pretty soon you'll be able to test! Hope you'll get your bfp

Any of your symptoms are likely caused by the progesterone which you already know! Hang in there, pretty soon you'll be able to test! Hope you'll get your bfp

Thanks for your wishes.... This is the longest week ever...

Ya I always go a little crazy on the last week of the TWW. You should be able to test by this point though if you wanted to!

Ya I always go a little crazy on the last week of the TWW. You should be able to test by this point though if you wanted to!

I m so nervous.... Not getting any strong symptoms yet.. Something just here n thr, Lil dis Lil dat... Dnt know Wat to do...

Ya I hate testing too. I don't test until AF is late unless I absolutely have to. I did an IUI this cycle so the clinic wants me to go for a blood test on June 3. I've booked it in but will just cancel it if AF shows.

I have done Follicular monitoring dis month.. Taking progesterone so periods are unlikely... Test on Sat or Sun maybe.. U r not taking any progesterone supplement??

No progesterone this cycle. If levels are low might try it out next cycle. I'm 3dpiui so pretty early on yet. I had a lot of spotting and cramping the day of the IUI but that's about it. Our numbers and timing was good, 3 eggs and 24 million swimmers. So hopefully all will go well.

Oh ya your unlikely to get AF with progesterone too. I think I would plan to test at 14 dpo if I were in that situation! Good luck!

Hmm.. Even am planning to do it on Sunday maybe..... Let's see...hope we r lucky dis tym around... But whn I think of any symptoms am really getting disappointed....

Hi girls, basically I need advice. I've only been with my partner for 6 months and I know he would love kids but we know it's too soon. I'm on the pill and I always want it to mess up because I would love to have a baby with him. Evrey month I pray the rest shows 2 lines but there's only ever 1 and it makes me want to accidentally on purpose Miss a pill. Advice please 🙋🏼

I think "accidentally" missing a pill is pretty deceitful. Also its not likely to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->