Need some buddies and advice. 35 soon. TTC forever! Nothin happening! Depressed! Help

LaylaP

Reaction score
I'm worried I've left it too late! Anyone out there with some reassurance or advice would be appreciated. Feel very depressed! My partner already has children so doesn't understand my frustration, which makes it worse! Never knew this could be so upsetting and stressful. I'm at my wits end! I'm sure the stress of it all doesn't help either. X

Hi Hun ,sorry u don't feel too good ,it's a difficult journey ttc,u def are not too old at 34 ,I am 43 ,hope u feel better soon and u get lots of support on here .:hugs::hugs:

i do not know your personal TTC history but i can say one thing: you are definetely not too old!! you are only 34!!! there are plenty of ladies in this section that got pregnant at 35+ and also 40+!
how long have you been TTC?

FXed it will happen soon!
:dust:

How long have you been TTC for? If its been more than a year, definitely go see your doctor to get a referral for fertility testing. Even if its less than a year, you can go see your doctor if you suspect a problem. Lots of us are over 35, and many have been successful so far, so its definitely not too late!

Have you been charting your temperatures? That's a good way to confirm that you are ovulating, when you are ovulating, and to ensure your timing is on.

Hi! Thanks so much for your replies. I'm feeling a Bit more positive today. I have been ttc for just over a year. You kind of take it for granted that you're healthy and assume it would happen straight away so it's nice to know I'm not the only one out there feeling like this. I've got an appointment on thursday to see the doctor to get the ball rolling with fertility tests. I'd rather know if something was wrong so I can get the help I need. I have been pregnant before twice but one ended up in miscarriage and the other I had a termination. This was YEARS
Ago but I cant help feelin I'm being punished now for what I did. Thing is I was never ready for a child before now but now I really am. I feel I could offer a child a really good life and give them all the love and the right start in life they'd deserve. I think I need to relax a little as this is begining to drive a wedge between my partner and I as it has become an obsession! My period is late this month. 2 days, think it's stress as done a test about a week ago, 5 days before due and it came back negative. :( I dont feel pregnant either. I have been getting cramps though for over a week but no blood as of yet which is getting me panicking that I've got cysts or something. This is really messing with my head. So glad I've got the doctors this week. Gonna take your advice and start charting temperatures etc. Just want my period to start so I'm on a fresh new cycle to try again. This will be my 14th attempt. When you look at it like that it doesn't sound so bad!! Thanks for your support. Everyone seems so lovely on here! Best wishes to you all! P.s do any of you have children already? X x x

I would test again now, I didn´t feel pregnant when I was and 5 days before af is early to test if you ovulated late. Just do another test now then if it is negative again take a deep breath and start another cycle. 35 isn´t too late and your seeing a doctor this week so you can get everything rolling the right way soon. Just think when you have your baby you will never think a few months later makes any difference. As for being punished i know plenty of women who have had terminations and now have kids, life is way more random than that. Good luck girl and baby dust to you.

I think it is normal to start thinking that you have left it too late when you are 35 but you realllly haven't like the other ladies have said. I know at about 38 I started thinking it was going to be too late soon but now I am 43 and I feel this is the right time for me. It's good that you are going to the doctor, that will definitely get the ball rolling for you and there are lots of options out there to get things moving. Sending you :dust:

... :( I dont feel pregnant either. I have been getting cramps though for over a week but no blood as of yet which is getting me panicking that I've got cysts or something...

This happened to me as well. I was ready for my period for over a week (ovary pain and back cramps) and nada. I do have a history of cysts though (and was told my only hope for conception was IVF), I knew when I called they'd ask if I could be pregnant, so I tool a home pregnancy test so that I could say "no, not pregnant". Turns out I am. From all the research I did about home pregnancy tests though, it seems best to wait until after your missed period to test.

hey Layla P

thought I'd say hi....I'm 38 and have been TTC for 5 cycles....No children or terminations. I'm just entering the 2WW and this cycle i've tried pre seed and instead cups and cough mixture so i'm crossing my fingers. If its a BFN I'll be really worried, but for the next 11 days I'll try to keep confident. Try to!

x

Hi guys! I must say the support on here is fantastic!! Got my period today but knew it was coming so I'm happy I can start a brand new cycle with all the tips I've been given. Feel much more positive. For those of you TTC I wish you all the best of luck. I have everything crossed for you all. Keep me posted! Would love to know how you are getting on. Here's to another try! Bring it on! X x x x x x x x

Sorry to hear AF :witch: got you :hugs:

But loving your PMA :thumbup:

Loads of baby :dust: for this to be your month :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back