Need some extra advice on changing a girls diaper

jorey

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm needing some extra advice on changing a girls diaper. I got the whole process down such as removing the diaper, wiping front to back, etc but just how deep (for a lack of a better term) should I be cleaning?

Should I be spreading opening the outer labia and cleaning the inside labia? Obviously I won't be sticking the wipe into the vagina itself but should I be wiping the folds of the inner lips?

Thanks in advance!

I wipe her front to back :wacko: Is that wrong? And to be honest I just wipe don't really pay attention to how much of her bits I'm wiping!

Your right Toria, front to back

You don't want to wipe all that poo into the front bum

I think you guys are missing what i'm saying. I realize it's front to back but do i just wipe the surface or should I be spreading open the outer lips so I can wipe inside? With the poops being so watery i'm assuming it's pretty easy for poo to get in there.

Yep, ALWAYS wipe front to back- otherwise your spreading the faeces eveywhere.

I always wipe in between all the creases at the front first, spread her legs a tiny bit. Gently wipe the inside of her vagina and gently down to her bottom.

I don't spread open the outer lips, I've read somewhere that you should avoid doing that. I give a quick wipe across it.

just give a quick wipe over the surface. i wouldnt go inside if u get me. think of your own wen u go to pee u dont go in. wen u bath her the water wil clean al those bits xx

I do if she's had a particularly bad poop. You'd be surprised how much gross stuff gets accumulated on the sides of everything down there.

yeah i only wipe her bits if shes had a big nasty gone everywhere poo...
if wiping front to back is because you dont want to get poop in her bits... then you wouldnt want to leave any around there from her pooping right?
just be REALLY careful, and very very gentle.

i wipe front to back and if ffion has done a really bad poo i wipe her as normal then give her a bath and swill the water to clean everything else off

I just wipe front to bottom thoroughly and she gets a bath every night.

I wipe Ruby from front to back and only where you're saying if her poo has gone up the front. As Ruby is breast fed (runny poo) this seems to happen alot. It's best to remove it because it can cause infections.

I was advised not to wipe inside so when this 1st happened I called the midwife and she said to clean in there completely (not inside her vagina, just inside past her lips)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->