Need Some Help please.

FLU77ERBYE

Crazy Hedgehog lady!
Reaction score
Hello lovely people :flower:

I need some advice really, Me and my DD where in a Crash on the 1st August this year, my car was a complete write off, Luckerly we're both ok. All it is... I have been kept up to date with my claim...But there are a couple of bits I dont understand. I was wondering if anyone could shed any light for me!

I would be grateful xx

This is what it shows in the 'Case History'

Date Description
24-Nov-11 2CLI059: Letter advising Client we are issuing
24-Nov-11 2FNT012: File Note - Particulars of Claim
24-Nov-11 2TPI038: Letter reminding TPI not responded to our letter
18-Nov-11 3VIN001: Letter advising Insurer proceedings about to be issued
18-Nov-11 0FNT013: File Note - Preparing Instructions to Counsel
18-Nov-11 0MIS008: New RTA Instruction Sheet

Thank you again xx

Hello lovely people :flower:

I need some advice really, Me and my DD where in a Crash on the 1st August this year, my car was a complete write off, Luckerly we're both ok. All it is... I have been kept up to date with my claim...But there are a couple of bits I dont understand. I was wondering if anyone could shed any light for me!

I would be grateful xx

This is what it shows in the 'Case History'

Date Description
24-Nov-11 2CLI059: Letter advising Client we are issuing
24-Nov-11 2FNT012: File Note - Particulars of Claim
24-Nov-11 2TPI038: Letter reminding TPI not responded to our letter
18-Nov-11 3VIN001: Letter advising Insurer proceedings about to be issued
18-Nov-11 0FNT013: File Note - Preparing Instructions to Counsel
18-Nov-11 0MIS008: New RTA Instruction Sheet

Thank you again xx

Your representatives wrote to you 24/11 to advise they are issuing proceedings against the third party. TPI ( third party insurer ) has not responded to their letter. Your representatives have wrote to your insurers to inform them they are issuing proceedings against the third party. And they have prepared their file for the hearing.

Basically, the third party insurers have either failed to admit liability or failed to reimburse your losses so your legal representatives are going to issue proceedings as an attempt to recover your losses from them.

hope this helps.

^^ what she said!! I do this for a living, so any questions, feel free to PM me x

Thanks Ladies Sorry if I sounded a bit thick! It was the last part on the 24/11 saying they are issuing. Does that mean a court summons? X

Yep it does but not to you, they will send it to the other person involved in the crash and a copy to their insurance.

Thank you so much. I thought thats what it ment, but i just couldnt get my head round it properly x

I used to deal with motor/pi claims as well before I gave it up to be a SAHM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->