*Need some insight*

bb12vball

Reaction score

Good morning ladies,
Currently we are trying for baby #2 BOY. I have been tracking my temperature with basla thermometer (this is first month) and also using ovulation strips. Here's the run down for this month. Started my period on Aug 5th, Aug 15 AM -OPK, PM +OPK (did BD that evening), Aug 16, AM& PM +OPK, Aug 17 AM & PM -OPK (did BD that evening).

I do a lot of reading up on the ovulation strips, ovulation, etc etc, but i'm confused on if it was a waste to do the BD on Aug 17, b/c i was negative in the AM & PM, but a chart i printed online after inputting my period date and it said best chance to have girl was aug 14/15, and fertile for boy on the 16th and VERY fertile for boy on 17th, but again not sure if that's correct b/c i got negative OPK on that 17th that is suppose to be most fertile day for boy. can someone maybe give me some insight or helpful hints please. Thank you!!

You should be fine. Ovulation occurs 12-36 hours AFTER the LH surge detected on the opk so if you got positive on the 16th you still had a chance on the 17th. I do think your BD the 15th was best though. Good luck!

The online charts are just set on averages, not your particular ovulation times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->