Need some name advice please

mummytokeelie

Reaction score
Basically I'm totally stuck on choosing a name for our little boy nothing comes up that I love! My OH on the other hand loves the name Harry I neither love nor hate the name so have sort of accept that this will more then likely be his name which I'm now okay with, so his name is probably going to be Harry Richard, richard being my dads middle name and his dads first name, now is this to boring? My daughters name is keelie-may (usually spelt keeley) any input would be appreciated :flower: xx

you could change the spelling to Harrie to match your daughter an make in slightly more unique

or you could double barrel the name to match your daughters, example: Harry-Ray Richard

I agree and changing up the spelling some! Its a great traditional name and sweet that your keeping family names. But experiment with some other ways to spell the first name would be awesome :]

That's what I was thinking on the spelling as I prefer the ie combination, will have to play the its your name my spelling lol xx

Spoiler alert -- I'm going to bring up a nickname that you might not want associated with these perfectly good family names, so don't read if you don't want to. Also know that most people don't know or don't regularly use a person's middle name, so the point may be irrelevant.

Harry Richard = Hairy Dick?

Other than that, I think they sound great together.

Spoiler alert -- I'm going to bring up a nickname that you might not want associated with these perfectly good family names, so don't read if you don't want to. Also know that most people don't know or don't regularly use a person's middle name, so the point may be irrelevant.

Harry Richard = Hairy Dick?

Other than that, I think they sound great together.

Perhaps instead of Harry.....Harrison???? Harrison Richard.

I have to agree with the PP who mentioned a not so nice nickname... I could see that developing quite easily!

Harrie looks quite feminine, I think Harry is fine on it's own!

I personally don't agree with changing the spelling. In all honesty, changing the spelling does not make a name unique...it just causes confusion. And like the other two ladies that mentioned above, those two names together are not a good choice.
i would strongly consider changing one of the names. Maybe consider Harrison.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->