Need some new delicious dinner ideas!

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
I know their is the what's for dinner thread but is way to many pages to go through! Anybody got any dinner ideas? Trying to healthy eat also! & want to start making mine & LOs dinner from scratch! X

What do you like?

Anything you don't like?

Will be stalking this as I'm pretty stuck for ideas lately.

Me and both my LO's have gone off chicken completely (rather randomly and all at the same time :wacko:) and I'm getting fed up of having the same meals every week :/

I can't eat seafoods though, and my LO can't have anything with milk, cream or cheese in so it's really hard to find ideas :dohh:

I like 'meat and potato pie' although I cook it for hours and hours to make the meat really tender :). I also love stews and casseroles. My oh has got obsessed with somerset pork and sausage casseroles (in gravy, not tomato) whereas I can't stand them. If all else fails, shepherds pie with green veg..

I'm not a big meat fan, I prefer pastas and jacket potatoes etc. I'm not a seafood fan, but I do like haddock with asparagus and new potatoes :) x

I love spicey food. Big fan of peppers and mushrooms too! Haaaate fish! Love chicken lol.. Pasta n Lloyd gross man sauce yummy lol x

I do a lot of grilled chicken (on the griddle) or baked with lemon and thyme, same with fish. Usually throw together some couscous and add some herbs or what not to that as it's soaking and a knob of butter to make it all smooth and moist.

Tonight we had beef casserole in the slow cooker, then I made fresh herb dumplings, bunged them in for the last 20 mins and hey presto.

This week I have the following meal plan:

Mon - Lasagne made from Quorn and mushrooms.
Tues - Quorn hot dogs, sweet potato wedges and BBQ baked beans (BBQ sauce, 1 red pepper fried, 1 onion fried and a tin of beans)
Weds - Slow beef casserole and herb dumplings.
Thurs - Pizza bread (Garlic flatbread but I put on it cheese, red onion, baby cornand sliced peppers) and 'green' soup (broad beans, mint, spinach, potato and brocolli)
Fri - Quorn burgers with oven chips.
Sat - Toad in the hole, mash potato and buttery corn on the cob.
Sun - Homemade chicken satay noodles (peanut butter, lime juice, dark soy sauce, ginger, garlic and honey) with pak choi.

Next week I'll probably make a puff pastry tart (so so so easy to do!) for Monday, spaghetti bolognaise for Tuesday and Wednesday will do baked haddock on jewelled couscous (couscous, fresh herbs, pomegranate seeds and garlic).

Check out my MIL website, it's great for healthy (veggie), easy food recipes!

https://simply-veggie.blogspot.co.uk/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->