need support so bad right now :(

mumttc92

Reaction score
Here i am posting again.

5 days late for af and no signs of the evil devil either!
Im still getting negative results too (internet cheapies)
I am going to go absolutely insane!!!!!!

I leave for Bali tomorrow (good distraction) and i honestly am just needing some good mummy support.
Is anyone else in this position? ?

I really feel pregnant but its absolutely heart breaking seeing negative results :cry::cry:

Hi, I'm also late. Since stopping the pill my cycles had been 23-24 days. I'm now day 31. Negative results here too, most recently fri. Not tested since... Yet. Wouldn't have thought much of it but my breasts have been getting slightly more sore each day and veiny for that matter. I keep seeing stories of people never getting positives until quite late in pregnancy or never for that matter so hope this is the case for you :)

Yes I'm 10 days late today and been testing bfn as of this morning . Called the Dr on Friday and they said to call back this Friday either way. I'm getting so worried that something is wrong but people do say that for some people the positive just shows up much later so it's just very confusing

I was late for two weeks before i got a bfp with my son so it vould still happen x

Thanks so much ms sunshine just trying to stay sane in the interim just feel very confused

I was late for two weeks before i got a bfp with my son so it vould still happen x

So glad we arent the only ones :(

As you can see in my signature below i did not get my hpt bfp until 5 weeks after my missed period (clear blue/frer and internet cheapie) all 10mlu or 20mlu.
However i got a positive blood at 12dpo.

Im off to Bali today, got a bfn on fmu this morning with FRER.
Im always always on time.

I keep having mild af like cramps (but they feel different to af if it makes sense)?
Boobs feel bigger and nausea here n there nothing to make me throw up just get turned off.

Ill be testing via blood work when i get back (june 2nd) if af hasnt arrived.
Also been constipated since 8dpo and have heartburn every night! Since 5/6dpo! Thats new to me!!!

Fxd for me and all you lovely ladies commenting on here im going to keep checking up on yous to see your results.

When are you all testing again?!

Well I was going to get a test today but I started having bad cramps, and have started having some red bleeding but it's only when I wipe. None on pad so far. AF has been lighter since off pill but not this light. Will see how it progresses as to if and when test again.
Good luck everyone!

Im trying not to test too obsessively lol but I made an appointment at the dr on Tuesday next week in case it's still negative by then to see what's going on. I'm just really worried something is wrong but glad to hear this has happened to others too so I think I'm testing next on friday. How about everyone else?

AF for me properly now. Very bad cramps and heavy flow... Back to pre pill days, which is good I spose lol

Wow thanks for this question and all the responses! I posted a thread "positive then negative" and see I got a few responses but I'm in the same boat here! Hopefully we will all get BFP's....just a lil later than expected 😁

I got Af this morning too play doh! That's ironic yes I am happy to have an answer and hope for bfp next month!

Hey ladies
Just giving an update ive been in bali and still no sign of af....
Im extremely bloated to the point where i look 10 -12 weeks pregnant.
Hopefully this holiday will keep me busy.

Sorry to here about the read ugly witch showing to you guys :cry:
Next month is the new goal.

If i don't get af by july 2nd (when i leave bali) ill be getting a blood test (again)
Hopefully ill have an answer.

Anyone else in my boat?

Hey mumttc, I am in the same boat... I am gonna get my 2nd hcg blood test done soon too, koz I am on CD 64 with no af!!! I am getting bfn on hpt's aswell. How many dpo were you when u got your negative blood test?? I think if u implanted later than the usual there is a chance that the blood test was still too early to detect!! Anything is possible hun!! Xoxo let me know how u go with your results....

Heu love.
I had my hcg at 11dpo. And kept getting negative hpt 3 days after missed period.

Still in Bali so will get bloods done when i get back in australia.
8 days late and still no af :)

Cant wait to test again!

I'm definitely in the same boat! Just wondering how you get a blood test w/o a dr. Order? I expected AF Sunday, only a few tiny drops of old (brown) blood and no period. Tested this am BFN....have tried the internet cheapies, FRER, clear blue digi....pms symptoms x10! For past two weeks on/off! So confusing! Nice to know there's others going through this 😩

In australia we just walk in and get a blood test :) its free here.
Blood could of been from implantation maybe :)
Maybe you ovulated later than you thought.

I have no signs of af showing still :) 9 days late now.
I cant even suck my belly in while wearing my bikini! Its so rock solid. I look like how i did with ds#1 and 12 weeks pregnant.

Hehehe cant wait to test when i get home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"