Need your help where to find some cake decorating its

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
Ok I am making a 2tier cake for my baby shower 1week today. I need to know where i can order or buy some nice cake decorations as my friends making the sponges and then she is covering it with white icing for me and leaving it for me to decorate. I have my centre piece for top of cake. But I need some nice bits to decorate with, I ideally want like blue balls to go around each tier at the bottom and then some stars to stick on obviously edible. Can anyone advise where I can find these please? Many thanks ladies :thumbup:

Usually people ask for 7 days so they can make and let them dry, for the balls around the bottom they would be icing, I'd say you would be best to pipe something on the bottom unless you make the balls yourself.

Ebay is your best bet unless you have a cake decorating shop near you.

Usually people ask for 7 days so they can make and let them dry, for the balls around the bottom they would be icing, I'd say you would be best to pipe something on the bottom unless you make the balls yourself.

Ebay is your best bet unless you have a cake decorating shop near you.

I managed to find little silver balls in asda to put around the bottom of each tier, so the cake will now be blue, white and silver. I also got blue stars that Im ging to stick on with icing around the sides, then just a simple centre piece for on top. Thank you anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->