needing advice

iwantmore

Reaction score
If some can tell me how to add a pic i can show my chart:)
Here is whats going on. And just so you know i do not track my temps. The only think i put in fertility friend is my period, when we bd, when i remember, my cm, and if something comes up that i think i would want to remember. My short story might explain...my boyfriend doesnt want kids right now put no birth control and he pulls out...i know....lol i would be extremly happy on the other hand. I have a 12 dd and want more badly! Hes not ready. So this is why i dont track everything. Which i know might be hard for anyone reading to help.
This month my af was april 13-15 and spotted the 16. My periods are normally this short. We bd on the 18 again pull out method. The 16 and 17 i was sick with stuffy runny nose and sore throat. I also felt as though i pulled a muscle in my back from wk. I run a daycare. Back stopped hurting on the 19. I thought the other stuff was a cold as some of the daycare kids have colds. The cold seemed to be alot better on the 19. The 21 the cold was back. I noticed ewcm on 22 and 23. Since were not trying i didnt pay too much attention to cm but i didnt notice any after the 23. On the 25 the cold was back and bad runny stuffy nose and cough. Also more ewcm. Then today. The 26 i woke up with (tmi) tons of snot in my nose. I got up wiped it, went potty and got some coffee. I went back in ten min later to put in my contacts and blew my nose. Then i sneezed. Felt wet instantly. Sat to wipe and the tp was covered in ewcm. Why would i have so many days of ewcm? Did the cold cause it? Whats going on? Sorry for it being so long but this isnt normally how my body is. Thanks.

Have you taken any meds for the cold meds? I know musinex can cause some changes in cm

I took cold eze last week when it first started. Nothing since because i thought it was going away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->