Needing Your Advice!

perfectangels

Reaction score
Hello Ladies! I'm currently on CD 33 aka 12 DPO. I know it is recommended to wait to take HPT but dh insisted that I took one. So on Saturday I tested and it was negative. Then yesterday I took another one since I had gotten a 2-pak and it also said negative. So thats a - for 10 DPO and a - 11 DPO. Do you think I tested too early and there still could be a chance that I'm pregnant? My CM was very creamy and white last night. My temp was 98.4 Since my +OPK I have had, nausas, constipation, cramps, tender breast, fatigue, increased urination, increased appetite. I've noticed that my breast feel harder like they are getting fuller? (as in milk glands) DH was the one to 1st point that out then I felt myself and it was true...????

I used Answer HPT this time and last time I used the $store brand.

With my 1st pregnancy my period was due November 30th, 2007 and that was the day I tested for a hpt. It came back negative and that was 12 DPO. I retested at 18 DPO and it was positive. I remember my breasts seemed fuller then too. What do you think laides? Does it sound like this could be my month or what? All your opinions will be greatly appreciated!! Thanks.

PS: My chart is available below if you'd like to look at it.:wacko::coffee:

If that dip below the cover line in your chart was an implantation dip, then yes it would be too early, I was only getting +'s 4 days after my implantation with frer's, so I would give it a few more days and then re-test. Good luck to you hun!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->